Part 3

6:47 P.M| Ayastru Apartment

I grab my keys from my pocket and open the door to my home to be greeted by everyone on the couch, Geni is crying, Ansei is trying to comfort her, Mr. Shishikura looks really stressed by Geni but happy, everyone else just sitting there talking, and one of Ansei's orbs floating by the door. "Wassup little orby?" Everyone turned towards me and started cheering for me. Damn they're loud. "MY BABY GOT SECOND *Hic* PLACE I'M SO *hic* PROUD OF YOU!!" I could barely understand what Geni was saying but I went with it, I walked over to her and gave her a big hug. Seiji gasped and said "Oh Hikari! I got you something!" I turned around to see the purple hair boy with a gift in his hand. I look at the box and open it hesitantly, slightly scared it was gonna be a prank. It wasn't what I was expecting at all but I loved it anyway.

Inside the box was three things, a card, sunglasses, and another box. "Oh also the smaller box is from me and Neito," Seiji started to say, "open it before you go to sleep." Well that's a bit odd but alright, before I go to sleep. "Thank you Seiji" I say my purple eyes glowing with excitement. I open the card which was quite generic but thoughtful, there were also blue heart sunglasses that I have been looking at for while but haven't had enough money to buy. I look at Seiji with a huge smile plastered on my face and opened my arm suggesting a hug. Seiji reluctantly hugs me but feels good after it, the hug was long and sincere. Neito made a little *Ahem* that scared me a lot more than it should have. Everyone laughed until Mrs. Monoma broke the laughter, "Hikari my dear, its been so amazing to watch you grow up and become so strong, we are all so proud!"

Time skip

3:47 am | Hikari and Ansei's room

I was about to go to sleep until I remembered the gift Seiji and Neito got me. I walked over to the box, hopefully not waking Ansei, grabbed it and went onto the top bunk of our bunk bed. I carefully undid the red ribbon surrounding the box to see another card, these people really like cards huh? The card read....

"Dear Hikari,

We are so proud of you at the sports festival, you are the best-est friend we could ever ask for. You have gotten so much stronger and we couldn't be more lucky to know you. You never change, you're still the little 14 year old we know you as. You are caring, vulnerable, but strong and brave. We found these and hoped you enjoyed, knowing you you're going to cry when you open them so we wanted you to open it in private. Please enjoy Ms. Sunshine, Neito and Seiji"

Great, they're right. I am going to cry. And I haven't even seen whats inside. There are multiple layers, first is a picture of the three of us when we first met. So cute! We were so tiny I can't- Second thing was a folded up piece of blue-print paper. I open it up to see an old design for a hero costume I made probably when I was 12. My art was never the best but I could tell I spent a while on this. How the heck did Seiji and Neito have this? Knowing them they probably stole it from my room...any-who I look to find 2 more pieces of paper, one with a costume for Seiji and one for Neito, at this point I'm super confused until I see a note "Ask us about our hero costumes next time you see us! These will make more sense then!" Well alright then. Now I'm more confused but go off I guess. Lastly there was a little bag I saw whats in it and... Inside the little pink drawstring bag was a bracelet . The bracelet had a shell on it, the same shell I found when I was with the boys at our favorite beach trip....

🍩 ⋆ 🍪  🎀  𝐹𝓁𝒶𝓈𝒽 𝐵𝒶𝒸𝓀  🎀  🍪 ⋆ 🍩

9:32 am | Takoba Municipal Beach Park

It was Seiji, Neito, Ansei, Geni , and I we all went to the beach for a day, Geni wanted Mrs. Monoma and Mr. Shishikura to have a day to not worry about my two friends. We got to the beach and Neito quickly ran down to the shore "WHY WE GOING SO FAST, WoAhH-" I yelled while running with Seiji to catch up with Neito. While I was running I felt a pain in my foot "Ouchie!" Seiji looked at me "Are you ok?" "Yeah" I replied "I think I got a seashell stuck in my foot." I lifted it up while Neito walked back and looked at my foot. He then went and grabbed the little sucker out of my foot "Seiji can you make her flesh close back together?" Neito asked, "Oh I wish but I can't manipulate other peoples flesh that well." "Oh it's ok Seiji! Lets just go get a band-aid!" I said probably a bit too happy. We walked up to where Geni was and got a band-aid then walked, W A L K E D , back down to shore. There Neito showed me the seashell that was in my foot. "How lovely, a seashell covered in my foot blood.." "Hikari don't be a downer! This can be like... Like a memory! We shall keep this forever! Here, Seiji you and I will find a tiny seashell too!" After a few minutes Neito and Seiji both found tiny seashells. "Here I'll keep them safe with me" Volunteered Neito, "I'll give them back another day!"

▌│█║▌║▌║   🎀  𝐸𝓃𝒹 🍩𝒻 𝐹𝓁𝒶𝓈𝒽 𝐵𝒶𝒸𝓀  🎀   ║▌║▌║█│▌

The beautiful pink and blue shell that was stuck in my foot, was now on a bracelet for me to wear...I'm never taking this off. Ever. Ok only when I'm taking a shower or dying my hair but besides that never! I could feel warm streaks of water coming down my face. I really want to thank them in person but alas, I cannot. I head, or at least attempt to, sleep. After a while of looking up at the ceiling I finally fell asleep, all the memories of me and my best friends flowing into my brain. After a while I realize my alarm is going off, I didn't sleep at all. Oh well, its just school. I take a shower and get ready for school, got my uniform, put my contacts in, and even put my blue sunglasses on and my bracelet. I walk to the train to go to school. "Hey, hey kid! Didn't you get 2nd place in the UA Sports festival?" I was taken aback from the strangers sudden words, "Y-yeah I did!" after that confirmation I had many people talking to me on my way to school.

7:00 A.M | Class 1-B

"Good morning class, today we will be deciding hero names." Mr. Vlad starts "We should have already done this but I forgot, after everyone chooses I also have one more announcement. But first pass around white boards and start on names" Oh this will be easy, I already know what I want my hero name to be, I've known ever since I was 11! I write down my name and look at Mr. Vlad he gives me a 'Do you want to go first?' look. I nodded and went to the front of the classroom. "I am the light hero, Spectrum!" Mrs. Midnight was there with Mr. Vlad grading our names, deeming them appropriate, she asks me, "Why did you choose this name?" "Oh it's kind of embarrassing.." I state before I continue, "My little sister gave me it before she could fully understand my quirk, I would always explain the light spectrum to her and she eventually said 'If you like spectrum's so much just make it your hero name! What that's actually good.. DO IT!' " "Cute! I like it!" Mrs. Midnight says in a approving chant.

After everyone decided their hero names Mr. Vlad then started with his announcement, "Ok everyone, internships. I did explain a while back *Cough* even though a lot of you were not paying attention *Cough*" He stares at me "You will go and train under them for a full week. I'll pass out a list of heroes to you if they wanted you to train under them. If no one did you can come up and get a list at the front. On the chalk board you'll see if any hero wants to you to work under them and then how many." I look up at the board to find my name at the top. Holy crap I got 1,327 heroes trying to scout me? What?! Now I need to figure out who I'm going to work under... I only seem to have a day... This will be hard!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝑨/𝑵 𝑻𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒂. 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑯𝒊𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝒈𝒐 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓? 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒂 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕!

(1538 words)