Part 8

11:49 A.M. | Baked Cafe | Saturday

I never thought to this day that I, Hikari Yami Ayastru, would be waiting for a boy at a cafe. Well waiting for a boy that's not Neito or Seiji. Shindo wasn't going to be here until 12 so I had some time to do what I really loved, writing. Well, I really liked painting the most but writing was a close second. My most favorite thing in the world is finding the other kids in the apartment and throwing light shows for them.

At the moment I was writing a play for a school assignment. Cementoss, my Literature teacher, assigned us to write a short script for a play. I decided my script was going to be about a girl who hated her quirk and how she met someone and they completely changed her idea of her quirk. Kind of based off my sister a little bit, just a tad.

After a little while of writing I left a hand on my shoulder, being the jumpy girl I was, I very clearly jumped a bit. "Hey" A familiar voice started, "No need to be worried it's just me!" I turned my head to see the black fluffy haired boy standing behind me. I calmed down a bitt before addressing him "Oh hey Shindo, you scared me a bit. Wanna get something before we go show off?" He smugly smiled, like usual, and nodded. "Want anything m'lady?" "Oh yeah uhm a strawberry smoothie with caffine powder." I gave him my order and gave him some yen. He looked at the currency and put it on the table. "A princess shouldn't pay for anything, I got it."

I mumbled a thanks. 'SIMP SIMP SIMP SI-' I was took out of my thoughts by my phone ringing, showing Geni's name big and red on my phone, "<Heyo sis wassup?>" I asked very unformally. "<Ah Hey not much, just asking if you could pretty please stop by the store on your way home? I need some stuff I'll text you the list and pay you back later 'kay? Also if you want you can invite that kid over that you're with right now.>" I looked over to see Shindo walking back, hoping he can't understand English. Don't get me wrong, this guy is pretty and has good intentions but I don't think he has grown on me yet. Maybe inviting him won't be that bad. Bonding time?

"<Uhh I'll ask>" I put my pone down from my ear as Shindo walked to the table. "Hey Shindo wanna come over for din-" I could hear Geni yelling through the phone, "<Jeez Geni what?!>" "<I wanna talk to him. Pass him the phone.>" I groaned and followed her orders, mouthing 'Good luck' to the raven haired boy.

After what seemed like them talking forever Shindo gave me my phone back. "She seems nice,she thinks highly of you. I mean who wouldn't, you're perfect!" I looked into his brown eyes. I quickly looked away and blushed, Shindo laughed and followed up with his remark, "Hey princess, don't look away I want to look at your pretty face~" He said, probably trying to make me blush more. In which he did. I covered my face in complete and udder embarrassment, then followed up by putting my head on the table. That's when I heard a familiar voice.

"Are you ok Kari-Yami? Is this guy bothering you?" I lifted my head to see Mirio, looming over Shindo. "A-ah n-no! He wa-was just m-making me a b-bit, whats the word... f-flustered?" I said looking at Mirio and shrugging. Mirio looked at Shindo and smiled his big goofy smile like usual. His smile could light up the room! "Ah! Well hello! I'm Togata Mirio but please call me Mirio! And you are?" Mirio said to my fluffy haired companion. "I'm Yo Shindo. You're kind of interrupting a date here." A WHAT?! I almost spit out my drink causing Mirio and Shindo to look at me, thats when I realized someone behind Mirio.

"A-a what?" I said to Shindo, as he smiled and winked. Jesus. "ANYWAY UH" I said probably a bit too loud, when for me. "W-who's that behind you Mirio? They seem nice." "Oh! That's my best friend Tamaki! Tamaki bud come over here and introduce yourself!" Mirio said while pulling the boy over to him, making the new boy look shorter than he probably was.

"U-uh..." The boy looked at the ground with his hands in his pockets. "um I'm Amajiki Tamaki. N-nice to m-meet you Ms. Ayastru and Yo." He finished, still looking at the ground. I looked at the boy and knew exatcly how he felt. "Hey Mirio can I ask you something real quick, a quick whisper!" I pulled the tall boy down to whisper him a question. "Whats Amajiki's favorite thing? Like mines the beach and yours is ramen." I asked him making sure no one could hear. "Oh! He really likes butterflies! Why?" "You'll see." I let go of Mirio and looked up at Amajiki. "H-hey Amajiki." I said getting his and everyone's attention.