Part 1

August | 24th | U.A High

First day at U.A., Class 1-B, lets do this. I walk into the room with a big door printed 1-B on it to see a bunch of kids arguing about random things. This year is going to be interesting. I walk and sit in seat 7 and text Seiji, "Hey handsome, these kids keep arguing, save meeee" after a few minutes Seiji responds, "Sorry, have fun at U.A., Shiketsu is pretty fun, I've met some new people. Gotta go bye Kari!" I stare at my phone in disbelief. Seiji? Friends? Before me?? Impossible. I put my phone away when I see a large muscular man walk into the room. "Hello students" The man's voice boomed, "I am your teacher Mr. King, now come on, we are going to test our quirks" We all looked confused. Testing our quirks? First day of school? The only introduction we get is 'Hello students'??? Whatever lets go.

After getting changed into my uniform I walk to where Mr. King was, a place with lots of machines and this weird coney thing drawn on the floor. I wait, hoping someone will come and talk to me, but instead Mr. King come talks to me, "Why haven't you talked to anyone?" He questions me. I shrugged "I don't know, these people just don't fit my vibe I guess." He laughed and said with a smirk, "I like you kid, whats your name?" I smiled a small smile, trying to hold back my happiness. "Hikari" I said, "Hikari Ayastru" He said its nice to meet me and that we will start working now. He explained to us that he wants to test our quirks to go beyond our limits. He starts with a ball throwing exercise. "Ms Ayastru? You go first" I walk up and grab the ball. I threw it 890 meters. "Not bad" Mr King said "Whats your quirk?

"Oh right" I said, I don't like explaining my quirk, its really basic. "Uh its light waves. I can manipulate light waves to any color, brightness, temperature, and shape. I can manipulate light to make handheld objects to use at will. I'm not affected by the temperature or brightness of the light, my body is always at neutral temperature unless I'm sick or in the cold. My eyes also adjust to any brightness or darkness, that's why my eyes are purple ." I pointed to my eyes, "Oh that's also why I'm tanner than all of you" I turned around to tell the other students. I have dark olive-ish skin, much darker than the other students. Mr. King was clearly surprised by my detailed explanation, it made me feel powerful, maybe people will even come talk to me after that!

Nope. No one wanted to talk to me still. How rude. We finished the quirk expedition and went back to class. The day felt long but finally the final bell rang. "Ok 1-B you all can leave, Ayastru please come see me." I felt sick after that. *dammit what did I do oh gosh nononono* I walked over and Mr. King smiled "How was your first day?" He asked, I smiled and shrugged "It was ok, I like the school but no one talks to me." He stared at me and chuckled "You're strong Ayastru, you don't need to worry about people like that, plus, you have Mr Shishikura don't you?" I looked at him in shock giving him a 'How do you know him?' kind of look. "He's outside the school waiting for you to walk home with you." "holy crap" "Language" I blushed from embarrassment "S-sorry didn't realized I said that out loud, I must get going to see him, is that ok?" I replied. "Of course, one last thing, he's with a crazy blonde boy, is he going to apply to U.A.? He seems like he's in the end of junior high, correct?" I smiled so big *Monomas here too! YES!* "O-oh yeah he does! He wants to come to 1-B now I'm here" I chuckled. Mr King smiled "I'm excited to meet him next year, you're dismissed." I bowed got my stuff and ran outside.

★·.·'¯'·.·★ Time Skip ★·.·'¯'·.·★

Its the U.A. Sports Festival!! I've been training like crazy! Mr. King asked if I wanted him to train me, I thought that wasn't allowed but we did it anyway, he is super strong, I have a lot of new bruises and cuts but that just shows I'm getting stronger. Mr. King has turned into somewhat of a father figure, he even helps with my homework sometimes (I may be a petty good fighter but my practical skills are no way as good) But today is the day I can show him, My sisters, Seiji, Monoma,Mrs Monoma and Mr Shishikura how much I have improved, how much they have made me stronger. 

                                      5:34 𝘼𝙢

                                  𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙                                                                                                                                                     𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙀𝙮𝙚𝙨                                                                                                                                                 𝙐.𝘼.𝙨 𝘽𝙚𝙨𝙩

Beautiful child
Good luck on the Sports fest today!

Handsome eyes
You'll do great, We will be watching!

U.As Best
I don't deserve you
Guys I swear😭

My sister Geni and Ansei walk to the door of my room *Knock Knock* "Hikari?" My sisters say in unison. I looked up at them, pale from nervousness on what was about to happen an hour from now. "Oh my gosh Yams you looks like you saw a ghost, and it wasn't my quirk" Ansei declared with a smirk. "Yeah Hikari go eat some food but remember," Geni said with a devious grin, "We will all be watching so don't mess up! Mr Shishikura and Mrs Monoma are coming over too, as well as Neito and Seiji, and you know Vlad King will be there." I gulped down the lump in my throat, "Thanks guys I love you too." My voice cracked, my sisters could tell I was upset. "Hey Yams? You'll do great! Make sure to win, shows whos boss!" Ansei cheered. I looked at her, on the verge of tears from nervousness and love and hugged my baby sister as she would when she was said. "I want to join but also watch this moment, I'm so torn, my babys are growing up" Geni started crying and joined the hug "Ok Geni chill you're gonna get tears on my gym uniform-" "Shut it we are having a moment"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•••'º'•» A/N Hope you enjoyed! Sorry to leave you on a cliff hanger, this was just getting too long of a chapter haha «•'º'•••

1082 words.