Part 4

6:56 P.M | Hikari and Ansei's room

I only had this afternoon to pick who I'll be going and interning with. This is really hard and I decided I needed huge help, I decided to email Mr. Vlad about it. He surprisingly answered quickly. He told me he thought Gang Orca was the best fit for me. I was actually really happy with his answer, 'cause I actually agreed. I wrote down my name, Ayastru Yami Hikari, following with my hero name, Spectrum, then filled out the rest of the form. Hero interning with: Gang Orca, Homeroom: Vlad King, Parent or Guardian name and signature: Geni Ayastru. I got pretty good at replicating Geni's signature because she's usually too busy to sign most things. But I thought since I'd be going out of town for a week I should probably tell her about this and have her sign it.

7:00 A.M. | Class 1-B | U.A. High

Mr. Vlad greeted us this morning, "Ok class turn in your internship forms, you will leave a week from now. Make sure you pack well." Everyone got up and turned in their forms then the day started like usual until I got a text from Geni, "Hikari, I am going to call your front office Ansei broke her arm and I need someone to look after her for the rest of the day, this is gonna cost us a lot so I'll have to pick up some extra shifts. Please don't worry you can still go to your internship Ansei will just go stay with Mr. Shishikura. Love you, show Mr. Vlad this and he should let you go" Well crap. My amazing beautiful annoying baby sister broke her arm. While I was reading this text Mr. Vlad came up and took my phone from my hands and gave me a 'No phones in class this is mine' kind of look. He read the message and looked up at me. Crud Mr. Vlad is going to feel sorry for me now.

"Class I need to go to the office really quickly, Present Mic will look after you all. Ayastru come with me." I follow him and watch as Present Mic walks in, I swore I heard some kids say "Yay Presentation Micheal!" Mr. Vlad and I walk into the teachers lounge, "Ayastru, here's a bus pass you can leave now. Please email me if you need anything. Here's today's homework" Mr. Vlad handed me the homework while he said this all in a soft tone. Did he feel pity? He better not. I don't need pity. I'm doing fine.

I grab the bus pass, get my stuff, and walk out. It felt really weird just walking out of the school really early in the day. I got onto the bus, still in uniform, and headed towards the hospital. Geni told me she was still there, so I walked up to the front desk lady and told her I was here for Ansei. She told me what room she was in and I ran up the stairs to go and greet her. I got to the room and she was all alone, "Wheres Geni?" I asked, plainly walking into the room. "I'm great thanks," My sister replied sarcastically, " Gigi had to go to work so It's just us."

After an hour of the doctor telling me what meds to give Ansei at what time we took the bus back home, "Classy, a bus ride home right after I broke my arm. Also how are you even here you should be in school." "I got a note to leave from Mr. Vlad, he really trusts me, take notes on that." I replied to Ansei with a little chuckle. "Hikari," I could tell Ansei was about to say something serious, she only used my first name when she was going to be serious or when she was nervous or scared. " Do you think Mom and Dad would still be here if I wasn't born?"

This question startled me, "W-What? No! Ansei why would you think that?" Ansei shrugged, I could see the hurt on her face. "Its just... They died after I was born so I always thought it was just my fault ya know..maybe if I wasn't born our family would be like..." "Like perfect? The best family I could ever ask for? With the best sisters in the world?! I wouldn't want to trade this for anything." I reassured Ansei, hopefully it helped. She just looked down at the floor, I could tell she was smiling. "Th-thanks Yams, I l-love you" A smile was plastered on my face, "I love you too Ansei and you better not forget that!"

••¤('× 🎀 𝒯𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝓅 🎀 ×'(¤••

7:26 A.M. | Subway station | Day of Internship

Today we went to the train station to go to the internships. Gang Orca's agency wasn't that far away, maybe half an hour, possibly forty minutes. I was sitting on the train, earbuds in, and getting ready for the adventure ahead. Eventually my phone died but thankfully I brought an extra phone battery, so I got to play more games. I eventually got to my stop, nerves were running through my brain but one thing was really stressing me out... Do I call him Gang Orca? Mr. Gang Orca? Mr. Orca?

This probably shouldn't be stressing me out so much but oh well, that's Hikari Yami Ayastru for you. I got to the building and stared at the doors. I got this, I got this, right through the door Hikari just walk through the door. I opened the door to see many of Gang Orca's sidekicks. I could recognize some of the heroes but my hero trivia is not the best.

I walked to the desk looking place but the hero there immediately knew who I was, "Ms Ayastru right? Welcome to the internship! Not many people wanted to come to Gang Orca's agency, I think that's just crap but what can I do, anyway his room is to the left. I bet I'll work with you more!" The young hero pointed to the left. I bowed, thanked him, walked to the door, and knocked. 

I was greeted by Mr. Gang Orca himself. "Hello Ms. Ayastru, I'm Gang Orca , please call me whatever you wish, as long as it is appropriate." We share a quick giggle and he goes around and introduces me to the other heroes at the agency. I think the heroes seemed to like me but I couldn't tell very well, but like Mr. Vlad said, I don't need 'friends' to succeed...but maybe being liked wouldn't be that bad.

The first day went by very fast, sooner than I thought it was already night time. I got changed for bed and took out my phone, I was surprised when I opened it and saw I was spammed by my friends and sisters. Stuff like "Have fun!" and "Kick some serious butt!" Then there was Seiji and Neitos "Don't mess up." "Don't ruin anyone's life" What great friends I have.

【T】【i】【m】【e】 【S】【k】【i】【p】

3:47 P.M. | Gang Orca agency | End of agency week

Today was the last day of the internship week and I was about to go home. This week has helped me so much I already feel stronger! I assisted in a mission with Mr. Orca and he taught me a lot of good tricks, like for example he taught me how to manipulate the light like waves, like his Orcinus, he also asked if I could hide in the shadows by manipulating the light around me to make it look like a shadow, I tried it and now I really feel like a ninja.

"Hey Ayastru, you're leaving now right?" I heard Gang Orca calling after me I turned to face him and nodded. He chuckled and patted me on the back, "You did great this week, think about coming back for work studies?" I looked at him confused, "I don't know what that means but of course Mr. Orca! See you next time!" I grabbed myself and walked out of the agency saying goodbye to all of the other heroes I grew fond of.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝑨/𝑵 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅! 𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 ~𝒍𝒂𝒛𝒚~ 𝑰'𝒎 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒚 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒉 𝒎𝒆𝒉 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒌 𝒉𝒆𝒉𝒆

(1395 words)