𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤

Start from the beginning

I jumped in the fake car seat in front of the huge television placing my hands on the fake steering wheel. "You got money?" I asked Eden looking over at her as she sat down on other one beside me.

"Uhuh, Don't you?"

"You dragged me out the house, I left my money on the counter side in the kitchen,"

She sighed slotting the coins into the coin slot on her game machine, tossing me two so I could pay for mine as I did the same.

"I'm gonna so beat you at this," Eden muttered determinedly gripping her hands on the steering wheel as the starting screen came on.

"Oh really? Are you sure about that?" I asked her, but my eyes concentrating on the countdown on the screen.

Five

"A hundred percent," I heard her reply.

Four

"I don't think so,"

Three

"Just watch,"

Two

"Alright then,"

One

GO!

We played the racing game a few more times, screaming, arguing, cheering, whining, winning, losing, drawing. This carried on game after game, that was until someone had interrupted us before I could slot in my last coin.

"You guys have been on that for a while," a voice said, that didn't belong to either Eden nor I.

We both turned around, the remaining coin kept in between my fingers as we looked over at a scrawny looking teenage boy.

I could only assume he worked at the arcades, looking down at the embarrassing uniform he was wearing clearly stating it.

"Problem?" I asked.

"Not at all," he shrugged smirking slightly. "I'm Justin,"

"Well if you don't mind, Justin, we have a game to get to," Eden politely told him turning back around in her seat.

I copied her movements, turning back around too and attempting for the second time to slot my, or Eden's, last coin into the slot until he spoke again.

"Say..." he slowly said.

I grunted again as me and Eden turned back around, I could tell I wasn't the only one losing my patience with this guy.

"Are any of you girls... available?" He asked us.

I snorted slightly at his voice of words. "Pha- available,"

"Which one?" Eden asked him confused. "Blaze," She pointed at me, giving this creep my name now. "Or me?"

"Both of you,"

"Both? So it's just to see if you can get a date?" I asked him scoffing slightly.

"Well no I-" Eden cut him off almost immediately straight after he had said no.

"-then pick one,"

"Pick what?" He asked confused.

"One of us,"

"Eden," I whispered looking over to her.

"Just trust me," she said back, then looking back over at him.

His eyes darting between the two of us. Slightly wandering too. "Do I have to?"

Eden nodded as he sighed.

"But I don't wanna pick. You're both good looking," he tried to charm. But Eden and I stared Blankly at him waiting for an answer. "Fine. Blaze," he breathed out pointing right at me.

She laughed looking over at me as I began to stutter like an idiot. "W- yeah well- what- well- I have a boyfriend," slipped out.

Eden immediately looked over at me as the both of them asked the same question in unison. "You do?"

"Uh.. yeah,"

"Who!?"

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket as I pulled it out to see a text from Beej.

Billie joe: moms making me pick you up she needs Eden back here, Juno shit again. Where are you guys?

"Billie joe,"

"What!" Eden shouted looking over at me.

"Well... what about you?" Justin asked Eden now looking over at her. She looked away at me and over at him still angry.

"I'm not interested buddy,"

He looked a little taken back at her bluntness before slowly walking away once Eden went back to looking angry at me, leaving me with a mess.

I looked at Eden scared as her eyes filled with rage. "Did you just say my brother!?"

"Eden I panicked!"

"Why him! Why couldn't you just of made up a name!"

"I was under pressure and Billie came up on my phone! It was an accident I swear!"

"And I suppose you couldn't have just told him you was uninterested like I did!?"

"I panicked!"

She sighed as she pressed the eject button and collected her coins. I did the same collecting the only one I put in and handed them back to her as we began to leave the arcade.

"I can't believe you just got asked who your boyfriend was... and out of all the people in the world you picked Billie joe because he 'texted you'. Billie joe! My brother!"

"Eden I don't like him or anything- he's an annoying asshole, it was just a slip of the tongue and a quick panic moment,"

"Good. Keep it like that,"

"Don't tell him I said it either!"

"Trust me I won't,"

I texted Billie telling him we were waiting for him outside the arcade. As Eden and I bickered a bit more about the same subject he pulled up in front of the both of us parking dangerously.

We jumped in as Billie looked across over at Eden who sat in the front. "What's up with you?"

"Blaze said something dumb,"

He looked at me in the back seats. "Again?"

"Shut up Billie, I didn't mean to say it,"

"Well what was it? Don't keep me guessing,"

I swallowed uncomfortably as Eden turned around too giving me a warning look. Billie waiting for me to answer.

"I kinda can't tell you..." I awkwardly said looking back over at him.

He looked at me puzzled for a moment. Before shrugging as he started the car. "Well that's boring isn't it,"