Chapter 9

Today is uneventful besides some stares and whispers about what am i doing with BTS. The daugher of a killer is with BTS.

But other than that nobody dare to approach us.

BTS members make sure of that. Because each of my classes will at least have 2 members. So they will always with me.

During lunch i actually sit with them and like always the students keep looking at us and whispering making me so nervous.

But the BTS members and especially Jungkook is making sure that they will not come near me.

I sit berween Jungkook and Jimin with other BTS members.

They are eating and joking with each other.

"What do you want to eat? I will buy it for you." Jungkook said.

"I can buy it myself." I said softly but Jungkook frown.

"Nah. I will get you some food. " Jungkook said and he left the table to buy me some food.

Jungkook ofcourse receive a lot of attention especially from girls and he doesnt have to queue to buy the food. The students just pave the way for him.

"He never gives attention to a girl before." Jin said suddenly and smile warmly.

I dont know what to reply so i just keep quiet.

I know Jungkook or BTS members just give me attention because they pity me. But i actually curious how Aunt Maria seems to know them and they keep arguing. Aunt Maria asks me to stay away from them.

They just want to be my friends just because they pity me for being bullied. Will they actually bully me too one day?

Then i actually try to remove all the negative thoughts.

"Do you like our Jungkookie?" Taehyung asks and smile widely.

I blush. His question is so sudden.

"Dont ask her such thing." Namjoon said but i can see he actually wants me to answer but he dont want  me to feel uncomfortable.

But i start to think. Do i like Jungkook? I just know him yesterday.

It is not even 24 hours. Yes he protect and comfort me but that doesnt mean i like him right?

But then i suddenly hearing gasp from people around me and murmuring voices around the cafeteria.

I see what the fuss is about.

Hannah is kissing Jungkook's cheek in the middle of the cafeteria.

Dont kill me pleaseee

I know i am not updating for like a few months.

But now i will try to update slowly. Please bear with me. Hehehehe