"Oh my God!" They hear and instantly break apart, seeing Rob, Richard, and the Marks standing in front of them. "When did this happen?" 

"Two weeks ago?" Sloan says, though it sounds more like a question. "But you can't tell anybody." They nod and step aside so the two can exit. They enter the green room to find it empty. They sit on the couch and Sloan rests her head on Grayson's shoulder. 

"Tired?" He asks. Sloan nods. Grayson takes her hand in his and rubs his thumb over the back of it.

"Too close!" She hears Jensen's voice behind them and sits up as the rest of the group enters the room. Sloan rolls her eyes at him as she scoots to the left a bit. 

"Better?" She asks. Jensen shakes his head before walking over and shimmying his way between the two. 

"This is better." He says, smirking at his daughter. 

"You're ridiculous." She tells him. "Can we go to the beach now?" She asks hopefully. He sighs and looks to his wife, who shrugs. "Please? We still have hours before the convention starts and I was looking at the beach when we drove here and there's hardly anyone out since it's still kinda early."

"Fine." He says, standing up. Sloan smiles and jump up. 

The large group goes back to their rooms to get ready. Sloan grabs her dark green bikini and slips it on, thankful that she left the straps tied so she could just slip the top on. She grabs her book bag and dumps all of her notebooks out of it, throwing in a pair of black shorts and a black rash guard before adding a towel. She pulls on a random t-shirt on before tossing her phone and room key into her bag. Sloan grabs the handle of her bag and drags it to the hallway with her.

 Sloan grabs the handle of her bag and drags it to the hallway with her

Once she's in the hallway, Sloan closes her door and sits on the floor, holding her bag between her feet so she can zip it up without the bag moving

Once she's in the hallway, Sloan closes her door and sits on the floor, holding her bag between her feet so she can zip it up without the bag moving. She stands and slips her arm through the strap before resting the other one on her shoulder. She tries clasping the straps together but has tryout holding the ones on the right side while she tries to grip the other ones with the tips of her fingers. Sloan looks up when the door across from her opens and she sees Rob exiting his room.