Stop

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

You and the stranger both like homestuck.

Stranger: John slowly made his way down the empty school hallway at lunch. He was skipping it for the 3rd week in a row now, not like he even cared anymore……Once he reached the boys restroom, he slipped in glancing over his shoulder to make sure nobody was following him. Once he was in there he didn’t even care to slip into a stall before slipping an arrowhead out of his pocket. “I-i-if this goes o-o-on……I-i-I’ll do it!” he told himself strictly holding the sharpened arrowhead to his wrist. The bullying has been going on for too long, he was both emotionally and physically done. He didn’t want to go on. He looked down at his cut up wrists, and above his ankles. He gave up on wearing shorts, and now always wore his jacket t hide his secret from his friends. He was about to cut it deep this time to kill himself when he heard someone behind him. ((sadstuck I think. RP as any character you like! I’m RPing as John. This does not have to be in paragraph form if you don’t want to :3 ))

You: (ill be human nepeta)

Stranger: (( alright :3 ))

You: *ac creeps up behind John, seeing him with the arrowhead. She gasps as she spots all the cuts on his wrists and ankles*

You: :33 < John, what are you doing?

You: :33 < If you're wondering why I'm in the boys restroom, I followed you in here.

You: :33 < we arrre all worried about you John.

Stranger: Hearing the sound of Nepeta's voice made him jump a little bit which caused the arrowhead he was holding to slip, and make a light cut on his wrist. Not deep enough to be much of a threat, just bleed. "oh, h-hi Nepeta! ya i uh, sort of figured....." He slipped the arrowhead back into his pocket and tugged at his jacket sleeve to try to hide the newly made cut. It was no use however as the blood ran down his hand, and dripped to the floor.

You: *ac sees the blood, and the enormity of the situation hits her*

You: :33 < You've been cutting youself! Oh John, why? *ac kneels down next to John, and wraps him in a hug*

Stranger: John just stays as stiff as a board as Nepeta wraps him in a hug. "i-its a long story....." he said his eyes clouding behind broken glasses from tears pushing at them. "I'm a bit surprised that your worried.......i thought nobody cared...." he said. "answer me this.....if i were to go now, who would miss me? i'm tired of running, of hiding from everyone and everything. " he states tears now streaming down his face.

You: ((ill do regular 3rd person))

Stranger: ((alright :3 ))

You: Nepeta holds John at arms' length, staring into his eyes solemly. "Of course people care. I do, for one." Nepeta doesn't understand how she could've missed this. How could John want to kill himself? "If you were to go now, I -and others- would cry for days. We would be the ones to lay flowers on your grave at your funeral. At least one of us would join you in the weeks following, John. More people care about you than you think." Nepeta could feel the tears streaming down her face. She knew that she would be crushed, and hoped that John could tell. She wasn't even being her usual self, kitty-act and all.

Stranger: John just sat there staring into Nepeta's eyes, hot tears streaking across his cheeks. Soon he just shook his head and let his gaze return to the ground. "I-I don't know when it started but it did." He started the story changing the subject completely. "It started with simple teasing and remarks like 'hows the dam building going beaver boy?' and other stupid stuff like that. But soon it got worse it led to regular beatings before and after school. They broke my glasses this morning." he claimed taking off his broken glasses to show her. "My pain was a simple price to pay for them to fit in......I go home and think suicide, or come back here with a gun." Saying so he let his hand slip away into his backpack, and slowly pull out a pistol. "I was hated for being myself, and because of that i began to hate me.......I am nothing.....i am a coward....." He said threatening to put the gun to his head and pull the trigger. "The emotional and physical pain was too much, and overflowed to a blade, a knife or even my old arrowhead." He pulled out the blood tipped arrowhead on a necklace string from his pocket. "I'm ready to give up at any time...." he said staring at the blood pool on the ground.