"Sorry to let the cat out of the bag." Malia said and smiled.

"Malia this is Nikita Cortez, she is Ashlyn's guitar player on tour." Thea said and introduced the pair.

"It's nice to meet you Nikita." Malia said and gave her a smile.

"I usually go by Nikki but you can call me whatever you like." Nikki said and blushed as she shook Malia's hand.

"Come on baby gay we need to get a move on." I said and put my arm around Nikki's shoulder after I looked at the time.

"I can show Nikita around if you want, I know Chief was looking to talk to you for a minute." Malia said as Nikki pushed my arm off her shoulder.

"Just bring her to the Chiefs office in 20 minutes okay?" Thea said looking at the pair.

"You got it Sergeant." Malia said and turned to start walking away.

Nikki turned around to us and kissed Thea on the cheek and whispered thank you before running off after Malia. Thea and I just laughed and walked back to her locker. She pack everything away and I took the backpack from her and her car keys. We walked over to her desk and she worked on some paperwork for a few minutes before we went to see Rory.

He was waiting for us when we got there and we chatted for a few minutes. Rory talked to Thea about returning to work on desk duty in two weeks if she is feeling up to it. Thea would let him know as she progresses in her recovery. A few minutes later Nikki and Malia walked over to Rory's office, both blushing.

We left the station shortly after that and we both grilled Nikki. Turns out that she has some game because she got Malia's phone number before they walked back to Rory's office. I drove Thea in her truck back to her house while Nikki went home in my car. We didn't take too long at Thea's house to get everything she needed before we were off to Lindsey's.

"I feel like I'm a kid being dropped off at their friends house for a play date." Thea said as I pulled into Lindsey's drive way.

"Sorry hun, but until your wounds heal some more no driving for you." I said as Thea unbuckled her seat belt. She got out of the car and I rolled my window down as Lindsey stepped onto her front steps.

"Have a fun time at your play date honey! Mommy will come by later and pick you up!" I yelled out the window. Lindsey busted out laughing as a blush rose on Thea's cheeks.

I watched as Thea hit Lindsey in the arm as she walked into her house and then backed out of the driveway. When I got back to my house I parked Thea's car on the street in front of my house, took the duffle bag of clothes from the backseat and walked inside. Nikki was sitting on the couch when I came back downstairs from putting the duffle bag in my room.

I jumped over the back of the couch and laid my head in Nikki's lap demanding her attention.

"So, how did it go with Malia?" I asked and wiggled my eyebrows.

"If you ever do that to me again I'm going to quit your band." Nikki said and locked her phone.

"Looks like someone has it bad already? What did you guys talk about?" I asked wanting to be nosey.

"We didn't talk about much; we are going to get drinks over the weekend though to get to know each other." Nikki said and blushed.

"That's adorable, Thea and I are so going to crash." I said.