CHAPTER FOUR: Atleast she loved the lies.

Kristin POV

"Logan we need to talk."

Logan sat on the couch infront of the TV set ,he was watching a programme. He gave me an undefined stare which am guessing didn't feel good.

"Here's what we're going to do," Logan said all business like,  "I'm seeing a programme so we'll talk later."

He kept a fix gaze at the TV set obviously trying to get on my last nerves .

"I've got no time to play games."I stressed.

He laughed roughly"okay fine.  You wanna talk,then let's talk." he sat up before pressing the power button on the remote to turn off the TV.

"That's better."

"So are you just gonna stand there to talk,"he said the last word in a sacarstic tone which pissed me off even more.

I hadn't even realised that I was still standing although he suggested that I sit, I wouldn't. I would never let him have that self gratification. I wasn't here to chit chat.

I crossed my arm in order to gain an intimidating posture" yeah I'll stand."

"So...what is it?"

"When I was at mom's she told me that you guys talked,"

"Does this really matter,"he chuckled

"Oh Yes,it does."

"Why,"he asked,"oh....wait are you jealous?"

I scoffed"why would I be jealous, there is nothing special in talking to you."

He gaped for a stunned second"okay I'm glad you know that. Then why bother prying into the talk I had with your mom."

"Look Logan I know I can't tell my mom the truth but that doesn't mean you have to go tell her lies."

"Atleast she loved the lies."

"Oh cut the crap. So you wanna involve my mom in this,you know what, you really disgust me."I was furious now

"Your mom needed a sweet story of our honeymoon and all I did was give her one and you stand here accusing me,"

"Oh yes I will when it's a lie."I snapped back.

He laughed again"Am sure you know that we are married and it's ideal that we have sex so stop ignoring the obvious."

"Well since we didn't. Why the hell did you go around telling lies?"

"And why wouldn't i," he stood up flinging the remote he held on the couch.
He walked over to me- just an inch away.

"You know what Logan," I snapped,"I see that you are playing games and it's so bad for you that two can play in that game." I flashed him an evil grin.

"I'm not interested in playing games but if that is what you want then so be it." Logan met my gaze with an unusual calm, "but remember all is fair in love and war."

"Is that a challenge?"

"Well if you want to be." he stepped back a little.

I can't stand this man,I get so mad when he tries to pull a trick on me and act so saintly. Why the hell would he tell Mom that we slept together,what in heaven is he aiming at.

He was unusually quiet,the whole room was filled with silence,we both shared a fixed gaze and suddenly without thinking I pushed back into his space.
"You lieing piece of shit,I'm sure you are gaining pleasure in this but guess what,it's not gonna last before the truth is out."

He raised an eyebrow "what truth?"

"You really want honesty?"I puffed out angrily,"ask yourself this quick question," I whispered, "what the fuck are we doing in this marriage?"

There was no telling to my anger,he had no idea how hard this was for me. Why couldn't he terminate the contract. What's his reason for holding me hostage. Why did he marry me.

"Kristin,the talk I had with your mom was unadvoidable and you have to deal with it.it happened already,you can't change it."

"But now you've seen my reaction to it,does it mean anything to you?" I met his gaze. " do you freaking know how much am hurting because of what you've put me through?" I yelled but he remained silent.

"Ohh,I almost forgot the type of human I was talking to."I laughed roughly, "the sarcastic and stoned hearted Logan Reece."

I closed my eyes from the pain I felt while looking at him. Hopefully telling myself that I was dreaming,maybe all that happened recently were just figments of my imagination,but still it was reality.

I inhaled"Why Logan,why marry me when there are so many women out there to suit your style?"I asked.

He stilled obviously shocked at the mind blowing question. He turned around and strided over to the door,not stopping for a split second to hesitate his movement.

I knew I didn't like Logan but I hated him even more because he is unreadable even when you want to try.

                            ***
Hey lovelies 😘 am really sorry for the late update,I promise to do better. So guys I'm dedicating this chapter to TheCookieGirlxo , she's been really wonderful,I love you babe 😘. I want to also use this medium to thank y'all for all your comments, votes,shares and suggestions,I really appreciate.i hope y'all enjoyed reading this chapter,do well to give me feedbacks in the comment section,and you can private message me for updates and don't forget to follow for a follow back. Alright lovelies,stay safe,stay positive and stay healthy.
               Lillennyisa3Beauty cares 🤗