CHAPTER THREE :No worries darling

Kristin POV

Mom was at the kitchen counter by the time I woke up.
I had to convince my mum to sweet-talk Logan into allowing me to visit for a some days. I had already spent some days with her,by today I would have to return to  Logan's mansion- obviously it's his

The fashion week was two weeks ago,it was a success on the bright side despite the fact that Logan kept on making a fuss about my dressing. He complained the whole day, first he ensured that I rode with him to the event,which I strongly objected. Next at the event he kept glancing my way when I wasn't with him ,it was so displeasing. When we arrived at the mansion he didn't stop at nothing to polish my ears with numerous complains.

"Kristin you are married how can you receive drinks from other men."        

"I can't believe you chitchatted with random guys at the hotel today, you have no shame."

"You dressed so seductive today and it earned you stares from a lot of men, can't you try to be more decent?"

It was very provoking,he spoilt my mood that day. I had to avoid him the following week after the event. By today I will be back to his prison. Sometimes I wished that all that happened was a dream .

I walked behind mom and hugged her.

"Good morning Mom."I said

"Morning hon."she smiled

She was leaning over the kitchen counter, sipping coffee while scrolling through her phone.

"Baby you didn't tell me that the fashion meet went so well."

"Yeah about that, I did tell you that it was good."

"Kristin there is a different between good and excellent,"she beamed,"take a look at this ,it's all over the internet baby."

She handed her phone to me. It really was on the internet along side with detailed information about the event. I know I didn't do well by not narrating how it went to mom and Still it was Logan's fault,he made me forget all the happiness I experienced when he kept complaining the whole day.

"I'm sorry Mom,i..." I was looking for the right excuse to come up with but nothing came

"It's alright dear besides you have to spend quality time with your hubby.You guys have to be gist partners. Am sure you forgot to fill me in because you were having a swollen time with Logan."she smiled

What!, I'll rather talk to a lifeless doll than to talk with Logan

"Mom?"

"Yes sweetie."

"I thought we were talking about the event,which am pretty sure Logan isn't part of."I rolled my eyes

"Yeah ,well a conversation always leads to another."she placed her phone at the counter"come sit"

She tapped the stool beside her. I really miss mom although I've been away for only a month. Mom always had what to say just to make out time with me. She has always been like that since my young age whereas my dad was only worried about his company,mom was different. She was not only a working class woman but also a mother.

"Well for starters," she poured coffee into a"I HEART my home"mug and added a generous dollop of the special creamer," There is always a thrilling story told by newly weds"she completed,handing me the mug

"Thanks." I said collecting the mug

"So I've had a few conversation with hubby,"

"Logan?"

"Yeah."

"Ohmigod mom!"I gave her that  - question mark look

"Why not darling,you look stunned."