CHAPTER TWO : Logan freaking Reece

Kristin POV

The cutting rays of sun swept over my windscreen blinding my sight for a bit. I slammed the door to my SUV as i got out. I strided over to my Favorite drink shop"Bakes Tea". It was a comfortable place for relaxation,it also had the best sales of every drink possible including all types of ice creams. Bakes Tea held a lot of memories,my best friend and I always hanged out there which is why I called to meet her ASAP. I needed to put my head in order and I can't do that in just anywhere to be precise - any where close to Logan.

"Hiya Kris,"Mrs Bakes emerged from the counter with a broad smile"didn't think I'll see you in a while."she handed me a cup of espresso

"Thanks alot,"I managed a smile, thankful that she still had her warm reception as always

"No problem hon,"she replied"where is Trisha?"she looked around

"On her way I suppose."

"Give me a holler if you need a refill."Mrs Bakes said before disappearing behind the counter to continue her service.

Bakes Tea was always a busy place in all seasons. Mrs Bakes had a very good way of making everyone feel special that was the major reason for her success. I took several sips from my espresso while glancing at the tight crowd of customers.some of them had ordered earlier and are now sitting on the available chairs while some customers were at the counter ready to order.

"Hey sunshine!"Trisha finally arrived wearing an awesome Trisha original denim sundress and a hand-dyed scarf.

"Look who finally decided to make an appearance."she gave me a wide-eye-pursed-lips-shake-of-the-head look before taking a seat across me.

Meet my best friend,the one and only Trisha Brows. We've been best of the best since grade three . Although Trisha was a little bit bigger than I am you still believe we we're twins. Many atimes I've been questioned about that. She filled in the gap of the sister I never had .

"What took you so long to get here?"

"I'm sorry,I was stucked in traffic,"she said readjusting her scarf"you know how the Carribean streets are."she winked.

"How was your trip to Paris?"I asked

"It was fine,I was pretty wiped out in arrival but the deal went smoothly. The new client came to terms with all our service so he decided to lay down the complain."she gesticulated wildly "well in summary it was good much like what I expected."

"That's nice."I replied taking few sips from my espresso

"Thanks Bakes." Trisha smiled collecting the cup of espresso from Mrs Bakes whose appearance I hadn't noticed

"I could tell that it was a success because you've got luck always."

She laughed"okeydokey if you say so. Enough about me I wanna hear from you too, what's up."

"Nothing much am just the me you know,"I feigned a laugh

"Seriously Kris?" Trisha scanned my face"you've been married for one month,and I don't expect you to look this way let alone be away from Logan .This is your bonding time."

"I'm fine,I just wanted to see you. You just returned from Paris so I felt the need to see you."

She gave me a quick stare" There is something your not telling me Kris my guts tells me so."

"Really?"

"Yeah, besides this is working hours your meant to be at work. Look Kris you don't have to hide it cos I know that something's up. "