Part 18 (#Crossover again)

Raelle and Scylla were too wrapped up in their own world, in each other's arms, that they didn't notice out of nowhere a ... portal?.. something blue looking like a galaxy?.. forming in the middle of the necro's room 

Scylla lifts her head from their embrace "Eumm Rae.. I think you wanna see this"

Concern washing over her face, Raelle whips her face around "Gaaaaaaa!!! Whattt ... euuu Scyl' head for the door we're getting out of here!!"

"The door is behind that thing!!" comments Scylla, her voice raising a few octaves

Then suddenly, a man jumps out of that thing ; he's wearing a dark navy leather outfit, his black hair reaching his shoulders with some device in hand. "Raelle Collar and Scylla Ramshorn I presume?"

The couple nods, eyes wide opened, Raelle standing in front of Scylla in a defensive mode in case of an attack " Ye.. yeah.. and you are?.."

"My name is Brainiac 5, Querl Dox if you will, or even Brainy if you'd like" the girls look at him, waiting for some explanation on what is going on. Unfortunately he doesn't elaborate anything else than his name 

"Can we help you with something.. Brainy?" says Scylla 

" Hmm, this is weird i had predicted a 65% chance of Abigail Bellweather and Tally Craven being here ... " he looks in space and then pops his index finger in the air "Oh here they are!"

At that moment the door opens, Abigail and Tally coming through but regretting it as soon as they shut the door " SHITBIRDS WHAT IS GOING ON!!! "

"Ooookay, HOW did you know they were coming " asks Raelle to Brainy

" Well... aren't you friends with Clarke Griffin? You've been invited to Danvers Game Night by Kara and Alex Danvers! Didn't you receive the letter? "

" Letter?? what letter? and who's Kara and Alex? " questions Tally 

Abigail nudges her head to the side looking at Raelle and Scylla " Isn't Kara one of the people we saw at Atlas IX with Clarke??"

" I - .. Yes?" 

"And why do we have to go through this thing?" continues Scylla pointing at the portal 

"To go to our Earth of course, Earth Prime.. This is Earth 19.. you know i must have sent the letter to another earth " answers Brainy as if it was obvious 

The girls are pretty stunned and blankly looks at him, each one of them murmuring something 'this earth..? number 19.. what kind of shit.. oh goddess what?'

"Okay ladies!! No time for chit-chat, the night is about to begin" Brainy starts shoving towards the portal " don't tell me this is the first time you hear of the multiverse"

"The WHAT? -"

-----------------------------

They're on a different Earth. How is that possible. 

They land from the jump they had to do to pass through the portal and they found themselves in a loft and somehow they're wearing different clothes; casual instead of well... their uniforms.

Kara comes up to them to greet them "Heyyy, you all made it!! Sorry about the confusion, Brainy told me he mixed up with the letters. A little heads up, there are a lot of supernatural or superheroes, like myself, in here" she grins at them when she refers to herself as Supergirl " Alright so make yourselves at home and have fun!!"

They're left standing there, looking completely lost until Clarke approaches them " Raelle, Abigail, Scylla!! I assume you're Tally " she shakes the redhead's hand " You guys remember everyone here right? There are some new faces but most were at Atlas IX when you visited "