Part 8 (#Crossover)

Abigail and Raelle arrived to Karamay and were close to the shop. All that was left from their 'flying trip' was the landing. "God damn it!" yelled Raelle as she fell on a wooden box whereas Abigail was fortunate enough to somehow land on a couch that was left outside. 

"If it wasn't for my sense of orientation and you had used the map, we would have probably ended up in Russia, which would have meant the complete other side!!" pointed out Abigail 

"Well if your sense of orientation is so well then the shop must be around the corner" replied Raelle sarcastically.

After walking for a few minutes and asking some people about the place they finally ended up finding it; Atlas IX. They entered the place; soothing jazz music was playing, stacks of books everywhere, dreamcatchers dangling on the ceiling and for some surprising reason the smell of the beach invaded their surroundings even tho they weren't close at all from any beach. 

There were already people talking with who they assumed was the owner. Just one little glimpse and Raelle recognized her, it was Clarke Griffin. Short blond hair, black outfit, and the widest smile she has ever seen.

"Thanks again for stopping by Kara and Lena. I'm sure Lexa and I will be able to join you guys for game night tomorrow" said Clarke after hugging them

While walking out of Atlas IX, the two strangers passed by Raelle and Abigail mouthing Hi  with the biggest and brightest smiles. As soon as they were outside, the unit overheard them talking a bit before they left:          *Kara, this time don't fly us into any birds*

*I'm sorry that i got distracted by your beauty*

*Haha nice try*

"Do we know them?" asked Raelle

"I don't know but why do i feel like I've seem them somewhere?.."

As soon as Abigail finished that sentence Clarke noticed them and ran to Raelle to give her a hug

"Raelle Collar as i live and breath!!"

"Hey Clarke! This is Abigail Bellweather"

"Bellweather? Well I've definitely heard about your family, it's nice to meet you." she said as they shook hands "So what brings you two on this side of the earth? You guys look exhausted! Come with me, i'll get you guys something to eat and drink and you can tell me what's up"

They moved through the mountain of books and made their way to the back of the store where there was little spot where they were serving food. Clarke called out to someone who was standing at a counter "Wynonna, can you make these 2 something to eat? Special guests "

"Yeah, what do you guys want? Or you know what i'll make something up. Hope for the best!"

"What's up ??" asked a redhead that was sitting with a brunette and a blonde. 

"Hope, not everything is about you! And Josie just send the text already!" the blond had a necklace where it was written Lizzie, so Raelle and Abigail guessed that was her name

"So what i just tell Penelope to come at Danvers Game Night?" questioned Josie

The unit diverted their attention from the trio's conversation to focus back on what they came to ask Clarke; unbiddy Tally, an explanation to what might have happened to them and maybe a way home. Since Clarke already knew what being a biddy meant, Abigail skipped to the part about them basically not staying dead and then having some sort of mushroom force field around them that was summoning mushrooms everywhere they'd walk.