Part 16

Nothing happened.. Scylla and Tally exchanged a few confused and concerning looks before diverting their attention to Raelle and Abigail who just stood there with nothing happening. These 2, eyes closed, eyebrows furrowed in concentration, opened one eye at a time.

Well this was awkward. Not only were Alder, Izadora, Anacostia and Willa staring at them expecting something to occur, but so were the Camarilla that were all around them.

"Fuck!.. hey Abs" whispered Raelle "It.. it didn't work"

"Yeah I kinda noticed that shitbird" replied Abigail in a sarcastic tone

"What do we do???"

"Hey guys.. - Tally cut in - what's the hold up?"

"Euuu... technical difficulties?" answered Raelle

"Well you're gonna have to figure that out fast because the Camarilla is charging at us" explained Scylla

And the necro was right. The Camarilla, all started running towards them screaming battle cries. The unit, wide eyed, all shouted at the same time in fear "AHHHHHH!" 

Raelle raised her and Abigail hands in their direction, as if it was going to do something; and.. well surprisingly it did. A black and white blast burst out of their hands and 2 agents went flying up. 

"Yesss!!!" they unit cheered. The 4 sprinted towards the enemy (they were still shouting AHHHH), Collar and Bellweather aiming in time at the agents daring to get close to them. As if on instinct, Raelle hauled up her hand that was intertwined to Scylla's and mycelium darted out of the ground capturing the persons facing them. Abigail and Tally tried to doing the same, instead of mycelium, tree branches crawled out and trapped their opponents and strangling them. 

However the number of Camarilla agents was growing by the minute and the girls were completely outnumbered. "Time for the bomb!" spoke Abigail loudly.

Raelle gave her a nod, turning over to Scylla for a brief moment, mouthing to her I love you. By the time Scylla realized what was about to happen, Raelle and Abigail were already surrounded by dark and grey matter. She held on tighter to the blond's hand, tugging her towards her a bit to keep her anchored to her like the book had mentioned. 

Tally did the same to Abigail. While releasing the witchbomb , the redhead looked around them, still holding onto Abigail, searching for their leaders. Willa, Anacostia and Izadora were on top of a few agents who were motionless. On the other hand, Alder was staring at them actually, her eyes twinkling, sending a devilish glare at them. 

*What -* a scream ripped Craven from her thoughts. 

All their rivals were down, on the floor, knocked out or dead by the blast. The matter that was around Abigail had disappeared but she was yelling for Raelle. 

The fixer, as if in a trance, was standing there, the dark substance around her growing bigger, stronger. Tally halted towards her but was repulsed the moment she hit what was surrounding her sister, landing a few meters away.

"Tally!!!" Abigail went and bent down next to her, making sure she was okay 

Scylla's eyes were on her girlfriend. She slowly stepped forward, fingers still intertwined. "Raelle?" she said in the calmest and most comforting tone. "Rae, it's me. It's Scylla. I'm here" 

No response. " Concentrate on my voice Raelle.. come back to me. - she rested Raelle's palm on her heart - can you feel me? I'm right here, come home to me. The war is over, it's okay. " 

A tear shed down Scylla's face, she cupped Raelle's cheek with her free hand and whispered so softly "I love you, always and forever" resting their foreheads together. And then she kissed her, pouring every ounce of love, warmth and desire in it. Holding her as close as possible to her body, the matter suddenly stopped moving and slowly fell to the ground. If it wasn't for Scylla holding her up, Raelle would have fell along with everything. 

Motherland Fort Salem: Rayllaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें