Part 14

The girls passed by the dining hall, grabbing some snacks, then were directly on their way to their rooms. They started telling Tally a bit about the people they had met in Atlas IX

"Wait so what's a crossover?" she questioned 

"Beats me" said Abigail turning to face Raelle and Scylla "Did you guys notice tho that trio, Lizzie, Hope and Josie was it? They seemed like a love triangle or something"

"Didn't the brunette mention she liked someone named Penelope?" Raelle puffed "Honestly i thought the redhead was pretty cute" 

Scylla bumped her elbow into her, squeezing her hand that was tangled in hers " i don't know, i kind of liked the blond one that was at the first floor, Karolina was it?" 

"Oh so you got a thing for blond ones now?"

"Well I do like one in particular, her name is Raelle Collar, she's fixer" Scylla was smirking as Raelle kissed her on the knuckles. Abigail rolling her eyes, Tally squealing about how cute they were.

They arrived to the unit's room. The couple wanted some privacy so they decided to spend the night in the necro's former bedroom. " Race you to my room!!" yelled Scylla who had already started running.

"Damn Scyl'!" 

They ran through the halls, laughing, happy. They reached their destination, Raelle finally catching up to her girlfriend, pining her to the door. Her warm breath, lingering around Scylla's lips

"Caught you" 

"I won tho" Scylla grabbed her face, pulling her into a heated kiss, one hand searching for the doorknob and opening the entrance to the room. Raelle's arms around her waist, suddenly lifting her up in the air and slamming the door with her foot as they entered. They almost tripped on a chair that was in the middle of the space until they reached the bed. 

They broke the kiss for merely a few seconds, Raelle deposing Scylla on the bed, both throwing each other's shirts and pants away in an instant. Raelle climbed on top of Scylla while her legs crooked and cradled the body above her. Their lips meeting again, Scylla accepted a questing tongue putting every ounce of love she could into the blond's mouth. 

Raelle released the kiss, her mouth trailing down from Scylla's neck to her chest as she let out a moan, exhaling heavily, heart racing. Her left hand joined Scylla's right hand, shoving it into the mattress while the other one slid down to strip off her underwear. Her fingers entered as she pinned her palm on the other girl's lower abdomen. 

"Fuck" Scylla mumbled, her head leaning on Raelle's temple who was peppering kisses to her throat. Her free hand ran through the blond's braids.

She panted as her girlfriend sucked on her pulse points, leaving little marks, and moving inside her at a steady pace that was now going faster. The way in was slicker. Her fingernails dug into her back, urging their bodies closer.

She wavered her hips along with each thrust, and after every movement she made her muscles would collapse even more. Finally giving in, her chest arched up, connecting with Raelle's skin even more.

Raelle lifted her head resting it on Scylla's forehead. Blue met blue. She removed her hand slowly, licking and tasting each finger clean. Her own muscles had clamped down onto nothing. She layed down by Scylla's side, burying her face in her wavy brown hair.

Her voice was muffled as she murmured "I love you". Scylla was quivering against her, so she snuggled her into her arms, pressing a tender kiss onto her cheek, flushed pink.

"And I love you" managed the brunette to let out after catching her breath. She scratched the back of Raelle's neck soothingly, licking and biting her lower lip, nose brushing together.

"How is it that you always smell like the sea" chuckled Raelle 

"Well.. my name belonged to a sea monster in Greek Mythology, and everyone always says I have siren blue eyes soo" Scylla looked at Raelle with a little grin "After the war, let's leave together. Go to the beach"

Raelle tucked a string of the brunette's hair behind her ear "Leave our medals hanging on the door"

"Tell the birds to sing our goodbyes" whispered Scylla, her breath warm on the fixer's lips, her forehead resting on hers.

"If we don't die.."

Scylla brought up a free hand and rested it on Raelle's heart "This time, keep the charm on you. I can't loose you.."

"You're my anchor, my always." said Raelle closing her eyes

"Always" Scylla hesitated on the subject she was going to bring up next but she did it anyway "We'll be fighting along side your mother.."

Raelle frowned " I don't want to talk about it. I'm still... She lied to me, to my dad. Let us believe she was dead, made us go through all that pain. "

"I understand, and i'm on your side, but.. it really seems like she is trying to make things right. At least she's here.. I would give anything to see my parents again"

Raelle opened her eyes to see a few tears streaming down her girlfriend's cheek. She wiped them with her thumb " I know Scyl - she pressed a soft kiss on her temple - maybe you're right, i can try and ease up on her a bit "

"All i want is for you to be happy " Scylla's blue orbs gazed around Raelle's face, the girl she had fallen in love with the moment she met her. She was perfect

"You deserve the world" said the blond one, tugging the necro closer, feeling each of their body parts connected to one another. Their legs, arms, intertwined. " I want us to go to the beach " added Raelle slowly drifting off into sleep 

"After the war. I promise" As Scylla's words ended she dozed off into a deep slumber just like her girlfriend.