"Abso-fucking-lutely hot." Taehyung swung their arms side to side, the two facing each other. "You really don't notice them?"

"Notice what?" Rebecca frowned, tasting his chapstick against her lips.

"There's a bunch of the guys checking you out." Taehyung pursed his lips. "Staring at your ass-" Rebecca slapped his arm, Taehyung gasping and holding said arm. "What?? They are!"

"Bull."

"They'd be drooling if you were wearing a tight fitted shirt." Taehyung fluffed her oversized sweater, Rebecca narrowing her eyes at him. "Lucky for me, only I get to see your curves."

Rebecca pulled her sweater down, covering her ass more, heart pounding a bit while she looked over at a staff member. "Now I'm self conscious." Rebecca found Jin in a crowd and waved at him before hurrying over, leave Taehyung with his mouth open.

Taehyung watched her go, still in shock. "You fucked up." A voice whispered in his ear, causing him to jump and whirl around at Cerys. She crossed her arms and smiled. "She has anxiety dumbass."

"I didn't think-"

"Ah!" Cerys interrupted him. "There you have it. You didn't think." Cerys tossed him the tiger stuffed animal. "Stick to the simp-y moves buddy."

)()()()()()()()(

"Wait you have a flight tonight???" Cerys raised her voice, Rebecca nodding while she watched Jungkook's performance. "I'm here till tomorrow!"

"Well," Rebecca sighed and sat straighter, glancing over at her. "We could see if there's an extra seat on my flight and you can come to America with me. Or you could stay here with the guys-"

"Stay here with BTS???" Cerys interrupted Rebecca, her friend not needing to list any more options. "You already know my answer."

"Joon!" Rebecca stood up, Namjoon turning to her and walking over to where she and Cerys sat. "Can you do me a huge favor-"

"Yes."

"And let Cerys stay with you guys for the night?" Rebecca leaned back to show Cerys smiling and waving at Namjoon. "She doesn't leave till tomorrow..."

"Afternoon." Cerys spoke up, Rebecca nodding with her.

"You can put her on a talking ban and -"

"Excuse me I have a whole list of questions and topics I want to ask." Cerys butted in, Rebecca smiling at Namjoon.

"We can put her on a limit ... four questions and two topics per hour." Rebecca covered Cerys' mouth, Namjoon laughing.

"Yeah of course she can stay with us." Namjoon stood up and stretched his arms over his head. "But I can't promise a Wattpad scenario." And he walked off without another word, a sly smile on his face.

Cerys slapped Rebecca's arm. "He knows!!!!!"

Rebecca slapped Cerys back. "Of course they know I helped them set up their profiles."

"You what??!"

)()()()()()(

"Do you know what you should do at tonight's concert?" Cerys sat next to Jimin, the two in the seats, waiting for Jimin's turn on stage. "Jump into the crowd and they'll catch you and you could do one of those people surfing things."

"I would probably be trampled on." Jimin laughed, taking a swig of his water. "Want some?" He offered the bottle to Cerys.

She froze, Jimin pushing the bottle in her hands. Slowly, she hugged the bottle of water to her chest, eyes wide while she asked, "Can I keep this?" Jimin couldn't respond for he was laughing so hard, the squeaky laugh, the one Cerys loved. She smiled, mouth still open in shock. "Best, day, ever."

)()()()()()(

"I guess it's just you and me Yeontan." Cerys sighed, sitting next to the dog while BTS and Rebecca were in a group huddle. She was saying goodbye, the conversation private.

"I owe you all an apology." Rebecca took a shaky breath, BTS all frowning. "I just feel like I insulted everyone the whole time and was just rude and-"

"No." Yoongi interrupted her, seeing she was close to tears. "You were fun, very fun to be around."

"I loved arguing with you." Jungkook pipped up, rubbing her back reassuringly. "And throwing things at each other, and fighting over food and-"

"My parents want to reconnect with me." Rebecca closed her eyes and hung her head, Jungkook's mouth snapping shut.

No one knew what to say. No one.

Cerys stood from her seat, seeing as Rebecca had tears streaming down her face. Taehyung made eye contact with her.

'No.' He spoke through his facial expressions.

'Fuck you she's my best friend.' Cerys ran over, giving Rebecca a giant back hug, her and Jimin reaching her at the same time.

"Cerys I was going to tell you tomorrow." Rebecca spoke from Jimin's shoulder. "I'm sorry I was just-"

"Why are you apologizing?" Cerys patted her back, confused. "You're not at fault here."

"I thought .. you'd be upset that I didn't tell you first." Rebecca took a shaky breath, finally standing on her own, Jimin no longer hugging her.

"Ah no, I can't get upset at you." Cerys nodded towards Rebecca, watching her friend wipe her eyes. "You know this already."

"What are you going to do about them Becca?" Hoseok asked the shaky girl, glancing up at Namjoon.

"I don't know yet." Rebecca sniffed, forcing deep breaths down her throat. Jin stood beside her, wrapping his arm around her shoulder, rubbing her arm. He knew what it felt like to cry without anyone to lean on. He didn't want her to feel like that, especially when there were eight people surrounding her. "I need to think about it, a lot."

"Yes of course." Yoongi crossed his arms, a frown not leaving his face. "You take as long as you need to, okay?"

Rebecca sniffed and nodded. Jungkook ran off and returned quite quickly with tissues, Rebecca thanking him as he handed them to her.

"Miss Rebecca." A staff member walked up to the group. "Miss Jamie is here for you."

"I guess, this is goodbye." Rebecca smiled sadly, looking up at everyone. All at once, they all hugged her, everyones eyes closing as they took a deep breath. "Guys, I wish you the best of luck on your tour. Text me when you can, I understand that you'll all be extremely busy."

"There's always time for you." Namjoon smiled reassuringly, Rebecca looking down with a smile.

"I'll visit you when you come back, maybe?" She suggested, everyone nodding quickly, Cerys standing off to the side. "And you," Rebecca looked over at her friend. "Thank you for visiting." The two hugged, boys watching with a smile. "Don't cause them too much trouble."

"I would never." Cerys smiled, Rebecca giving her a look.

Rebecca walked over to Taehyung, standing on her tip-toes to kiss him. He held her hand against his cheek even after the kiss was over. "I love you Tae."

"I love you too Becca."

Taehyung held her hand as long as he could before he had to let go, their fingers slipping through each others.

The last touch they'll get for a while.

hi yes i'm better