Chapter 2

Samantha's POV

"Hello princess."

"Its you!" I point at him.

"Samantha." Someone says behind me.

I turn around.

"Hello sir." I say when I see MD Naga sir.

"Hello hello. Thank you so much for coming. I wanted to talk to you about your scores."

"Yes sir." I say. Looking back, I see the guy now standing.

"Hi dad." the guy says to Naga Sir. Naga sir just nods and sits.

"Sir, he..." I say.

"Oh. Samantha, meet Chaitanya, my son. He will be the next MD."

"Oh." I look at Chaitanya. "Hi."

"He chose you to be a part of the internship." Naga sir says.

"Your grades are amazing." Chaitanya praises me. I just smile.

"Yea. Samantha, with grades like yours, you can join as a doctor today, this instant if you like." Naga sir says.

"No sir. I still have a lot to learn." I say.

"No dear. Your grades are just perfect!" he exclaims.

"I don't want to make a mistake just because I skipped the internship sir. Sorry to say that. But after I finish my internship, I will join as a doctor here only." I reply.

"Ok. Ok. Well, I have a meeting with some senior doctors. I will take my leave then." Naga sir says, standing up.

"Chay, call Chaitra and ask where she is. Drop Sam off there and come to the conference room." Naga sir says to Chaitanya.

"Ok dad." Chaitanya replies to his father.

After naga sir leaves, Chaitanya texts on his phone. After a while, he stands.

"They are in the Lab room. Lets go?" he asks.

I just nod, not saying anything.

"So. Princess."

"Don't call me that." I say.

"Aw. Sorry princess." he says.

I glare at him. He just puts his hands up in mock surrender.

"So. Sam..."

"Don't call me that either. Only the people closest to me call me that." I say to him.

"Awe. Come on. I can't call you princess or Sam!" he exclaims. I smile a little at his playfulness. Suddenly realizing what I was doing, I cover up my smile and frown instead.

"Shut up." I say as we continue walking.

We walk the rest of the way to the lab room in silence. At the door, Chaitanya blocks the door.

"Excuse me." I say, gesturing to the lab room door.

"You disturbed me princess, now I will find a way to disturb you." he warns. Rolling my eyes, I just shove him out of the way and walk inside, blushing and smiling like crazy.

God, what is going on with me?

Chaitanya's POV

After dropping Samantha off, I walk to the conference room, thinking. About my Sam. She disturbed me alright. I remember the first time I saw her.

Flashback:

I was waiting for my sister, Akshara, when I saw her. A girl, walking with two other girls. But she stood out. She was angry, I could tell. And man, she was amazing. She stormed up to a guy and his friends, who were with their bikes and laughing about something.

Suddenly, she slaps one of them.

"Ey! Why did you slap me!" he shouts.

"You idiot! How dare you! Sending messages and calling girls when they reject you! Don't you have any common sense? You buffoon. You look like a chimpanzee, you want my friend to love you! Don't think Jaanu doesn't have anyone for me ok. She has me. And I will do anything for her. The next time you go around harassing girls, remember this!" she shouts back.

Her friend whispers something in her ear. She looks at me, turns, and stomps away. I stare after her.

End of Flashback

When I saw her picture in the internship form, I was shocked. She was studying to be a doctor. I checked her grades and her history. It was an amazing record. I decided to put her in with Chaitra, our best doctor. Chaitra is a senior doctor, so I usually am around her and her group.

I love her. I really do. I just need to make her see that.

Hey friends! Sorry for the late updates. I don't have a lot of time. I will try updating often. Please comment on how you like this chapter. I hope you all like this story. Please hit the vote button and don't forget to share this story, as well as follow me for more constant updates! Also, check out my other books!