Chapter 1

Samantha's POV

Flashback:

"Samantha!" My mom calls from downstairs.

"Ugh. Let me sleep ma." I groan.

"Hey Sam. Get up. We have our internship at AGH today." My best friends, Keerthy and Janavi(Jaanu) say.

"Ugh. Five minutes." I reply.

Suddenly, they both of them grab my legs and pull me out of bed.

"Ahhhhh!" I yell as I hit the hard, cold floor.

"IDIOTS!" I yell at my two friends who are currently busy laughing at me. They run out the door, shouting for me to get ready instead of go back to sleep.

Pulling myself off the uncomfortable floor, I finish my daily routine. I walk downstairs and see my mom putting coffee for me. She hands me a cup of coffee, which I drink and I grab a slice of bread on my way out of the house.

Jaanu and Keerthy walk out with me, and we walk all the way to the bus stop. As we wait for the bus, I feel someone looking at me. Turning around, I see a guy wearing a blue shirt. He had glasses on, and was looking at me.

Turning back around, I just look down, waiting for the bus to come

Turning back around, I just look down, waiting for the bus to come. Getting onto the bus, I stand, as all the other seats are taken. I look outside but don't see the guy at the bus stop. Slowly, I look at the mirror in the front of the bus. I see the guy standing a little behind me and still looking at me.

"Sam, he's looking at you." Jaanu and Keerthy whisper.

"Shh. I know." I whisper back. "Leave it."

The bus stops in front of AGH hospital, and Jaanu, Keerthy, and I get off. We start walking towards the entrance, and I hear footsteps behind me.

"See if he is still following." I say.

Jaanu slowly looks behind, and quickly turns back.

"Yes he is." she says.

I stop walking. Turning around, I walk towards the guy.

"Hey mister. Why are you following me?" I ask the guy.

"I am not following you princess. I needed to come here too." he says, shrugging.

"Don't call me princess. And, you were looking at me." I say.

"No, I wasn't." he says.

"Yes you were. I was looking at you looking at me."

"See. Why were you looking at me?"

"I wanted to see if you were still looking." I say.

"I wasn't." he says to me again.

"Yes you were." I stand with my hands on my hips.

He looks me up and down slowly. "Well, the figure is nice." he mumbles.

"Huh?" I say.

"Nothing. Nothing mam. You go." he says.

Turning around, I walk back to Jaanu and Keerthy.

"What?" they both ask.

"Nothing. Lets go." I just reply.

****

"I am Chaitra. I am in charge of your batch." a woman says, coming up to me and a few other people my age.

"You. Wear the coat properly." she says, pointing to me.

I just nod. I mean, I am wearing my coat properly, but whatever.

"Samantha Ruth Prabhu. Please come to the MD's office." Someone says in the loud speaker.

I look around, worried that I am in trouble. Jaanu and Keerthy nod for me to go. Slowly, I walk out of the small room that we are in, and into the elevator. The MD's office is on floor number 3.

I stand in front of the room, scared. It is only my first day, and I am being called to the MD's office.

I knock on the door.

"Come in." A voice says from inside. Hesitantly, I open the door. Walking in, I see the chair turned.

"Sir, you called for me...?" I ask.

"Yes, Ms. Prabhu." the person says, turning around in the chair.

My jaw drops seeing who it was...

Hey friends! So I didn't get much time to update today. This is the only book I am able to update. Hope u like it. Please comment on what u think, and dont forget, vote on the chapter and share it with others! Thank you so much!