What Did I Do Wrong (Hailey Baldwin)

Kinda disappointed that some of y'all didn't get my Attack On Titan reference on my Selena Gomez Imagine. Hint: It's the names of Y/n's friends.

Y/N POV
I feel like a horrible person. I'm the worst for being this kinda of person. I'm in love with my best friend, Hailey Baldwin, but she's dating Justin Bieber. That Justin Bieber the guy who became a teen heartthrob at a young age. I'm just a regular university student who is planning on becoming a lawyer.

When Justin and Hailey first started dating I was worried because Justin cheated on Selena Gomez or something. He also did drugs and stuff but I guess after a while he picked up his act and became clean. That's when he started to date Hailey. I'll admit I'm jealous of Justin, but as long as he treats her right then I'm happy for them. But sometimes I wish I had the courage to tell her how I feel, so maybe we could be together. Does that make me a bad person? I don't know, probably.

General POV
Y/n was having an internal battle with himself. He's supposed to be focused on his school work but his mind always seems to go to Hailey. He tried returning his focus to his essay but he heard the doorbell of his apartment ring. He sighed getting up, he walked to the door looking through the peep hole but the person's face was down. He furrowed his eyebrows, wondering who could be here at 1:00am.

He opened the door and was met with a teary eyed Hailey with a red mark on her face and her mascara messed up. Y/n immediately got worried and pulled Hailey into his apartment. The moment she stepped in she broke down crying. Y/n held onto her since her knees gave out. Y/n carried Hailey to his couch and set her onto the couch. He kneeled down beside her and wiped her tears with a tissue.

Y/n: Hailey what happened?
Hailey: J-J-Justin.
Y/n: What did you do?
Hailey: I don't want to say.
Y/n: Hailey please you have to tell me.

Hailey sat up on the couch and put her head into her hands. She continued to cry and Y/n rubbed her back comforting her.

Y/n: Hailey please tell me what happened?
Hailey: Okay...it started when Justin got home he seemed to be drunk. I asked him why he was drunk and he told me that he and his friends were in the studio and decided to rewind. He told me that he was sober and clean, he promised that he would drink again. He then started yelling at me and telling me that I'm always on his back, and trying to get his attention. I told him that he hasn't made time to be with me for the past month I told him that I found that he was cheating on me. He comes home late at night and doesn't bother to even say hi. I guess that angered him because...he slapped me and called me horrible names.

Y/n's body grew warm from the anger that was taking over his body. He quickly got up getting his keys, but he was stopped by Hailey.

Hailey: Where are you going?
Y/n: I'm going to teach that son of a B***h to never lay his hands on a women every again.
Hailey: Y/n calm down your not thinking straight.
Y/n: Yes I am.
Hailey: No you aren't! You can't just go to Justin and beat him up. He could call the cops and get you arrested.
Y/n: Well he can't hit a women especially you. I don't care if he calls the cops, I rather go to jail then let him off Scott free.

Hailey pulled Y/n into a hug not letting him leave.

Hailey: Y/n you better not go. I can't see you in jail. I don't want you to go to prison. I don't want to see you get hurt.
Y/n: But Hailey. He hurt you and that breaks my heart. To see you hurt is like seeing the universe end. Hailey your my best friend, you mean so much to me, I will do everything in my power to keep you safe and sound.

Hailey didn't know what came over her but hearing Y/n say those made her heart melt. Hailey pulled Y/n into a kiss. Y/n was shocked but soon kissed back. He couldn't believe it he was kissing the girl he's had a crush on for so long. They soon ended up between the sheets, worshipping each other's bodies.