Come Back To Me (Corinna Kopf)

Set in 2020 without Corona

Y/n POV

I love my life right now. I'm with the girl of my dreams, Corinna Kopf. We are in a good relationship, we enjoy each other's company, we go on many dates. I can say I am in love but it's too early we've only been dating for 9 months.

I met Corinna when I was 22 and she was 20 right now I'm 26 and Corinna's 24. We were friends until 9 months ago when I asked her on a date and since then I've been in pure bliss.

General POV

Y/n sighed unbuttoning his blazer. He rubbed his eyes yawing. For the last 3 hours he's been staring at his computer setting up presentations for his dad to use during a board meeting. The presentations were made to sum up the quarterly performance. He read through dozens off papers writing as many notes and compressing them into graphs, charts, words and anything he could come up with.

Y/f/n is a business man who makes state of the art technology as well as medicine. Y/n begged his dad to give him a job because as long as he can remember Y/n always looked up to his dad. When Y/n would come to work with his dad he would enjoy learning new things. Y/f/n gave Y/n a job at 24 he's been working as an apprentice shadowing his dad so he could take over the business when he grows up. Y/n's also get a master's in engineering as well as business. It may seem like Y/n has no time to socialize but he makes time for his friends and Corinna.

Y/n looked at the picture of him and Corinna on his desk, he smiled remembering that day. It was a date night and Y/n took Corinna to the beach. They spent that night splashing around in the water. Y/n looked back at his computer sighing, he knew he had to get to work. But looking at Corinna's face made his day better.

Time Skip

Y/n walked to his car mentally cheering that work was over. He looked at his watch to see that it was 10:00pm, he hated coming home late cause Corinna wouldn't like it. They moved in together since Corinna convinced Y/n to and he's too in love with her to say no.

Y/n got into his car starting the engine

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Y/n got into his car starting the engine. He put on his seat belt adjusting his seat to stay comfortable. He pulled out of the parking garage. He pulled up the call menu on his radio and pressed on the contact name "my love😍". He heard the ring before he heard the soft voice of his girlfriend.

Corinna: Hey baby.
Y/n: Hello my love. I'll be home in about 45 minutes.
Corinna: Okay, can we watch movies tonight?
Y/n: Of course whatever you want.
Corinna: Let's watch all the Star Wars movies tonight.
Y/n: Okay we will do that. See you soon love.
Corinna: Bye babe.

Y/n ended the car and turned on some music. He started singing going down the highway. He soon stopped at a red light tapping his fingers to the music. When the light turned green he pressed the gas pedal. He looked to his left to see a large truck speeding towards him. Y/n tried to go as fast as possible but it was to late. He found himself upside down in his car that was also turned upside down. He tried calling out but the pain was unbearable and soon succumbed to the darkness. The last thought on his mind was Corinna