Such a fake excuse! Jungkook was still nosing higher and higher, managing to press a soft kiss to Jimins jaw as he finally got to his cheek. It was that moment where Jimin erupted into giggles and tried to push Jungkook off of him.
"Okay okay! Fine. It's okay. Stop tickling me"

"But I like doing it" Jungkook said with a smile on his face, his lips once more pressing against the soft skin of his jaw.

"Right everyone! Back to it!" Doyuns loud voice echoed through the room. Jimins heart sunk there and then. Pushing Jungkook off at such a speed, that he was surprised the boy didn't fly.
Heat flooded his whole body and he knew how red he would come off right now.

He was on his feet in an instant, trying to stop the ringing in his ears but to no avail. He was just praying Doyun didn't see anything.

The choreographer seemed to go off to speak to Namjoon and then took his spot in front of the group.

"Yall ready?"

Okay. Seemed fine right?

Jimin cleared his throat and took his spot next to Doyun.

"Jimin, ready?" The brunette turns to him and keeps eye contact. All Jimin can do is nod. But his heart stills

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

That evening after a group dinner Jungkook and Taehyung were chilling in the kitchen and talking about nothing in particular. That was until jungkook brought up the topic of Jimins new friend and it turned into a full blow conversation.

They spoke about how many times Jimin has been out with him. How often they text. And although they hated to say it they both were feeling a little jealous.

They couldn't spend all day every day together because with the new album coming out soon they were ridiculously busy.

They didn't want Jimin to feel lonely. But sometimes you can't help but let your mind stray.

"Don't you feel like he's been a little reserved lately?" Taehyung questions, stroking his black hair away from his forehead.

"Kind of yeah. I can't quite place my finger on it but it's just a little... different. Not even that. It's hard to describe. Shyer maybe".

That was enough for Taehyung to decide to speak to Jimin about this.

Taehyung :
Can you come downstairs to the kitchen for a second?

Jimin:
Sure one sec

The second he made it downstairs Jimin could feel as if he just walked in a conversation. Perhaps a conversation about him. The air felt a little odd but he did try to dismiss that. Afterall it could have just been the way Taehyung and Jungkook were coming off.

He sat himself down on one of the chairs and looked between the two with an innocent smile. "What's up? I feel like I've been called down by my parents to be scolded or something".

Jungkook chuckles and shakes his head. He doesn't want Jimin feeling that way. "Don't be silly. We just wanted to ask if you're okay? It's not that you've been off or different. But maybe a little like..?"

"You're so good with words Kook" Taehyung points out fondly as he rolls his eyes. He takes a step closer to the youngest member and leans down to press their lips together briefly. Jungkook pecks him back happily and smiles at his hyung when he pulls away. He'd let Tae speak then.

Watching the two peck made Jimin purse his lips out of shyness and look away, almost as if he was intruding on their own special moment. Taehyung remains standing between the pair and decides to thread his fingers through Jimins blonde hair, loving how soft it felt between his fingers.