The Lives of Haruhi and (___)!

Start from the beginning

The Host club stared down at the sushi that was placed before them. Each of them started to become paper white at what they were witnessing. Honey stood up and ran towards the cousins, crying.

"Sorry we came to visit Haru-chan and (___)-chan! Don't make us eat it!"

"Be strong men, Haruhi and (___) have suffered for our benefit, so it's the least we can do."

"But sir, I'm not even sure this is fish!"

"Wow, I can't believe it! Isn't this a piece of fancy tuna? I've never tasted it till now!"

Haruhi held up a piece to her mouth and chomped on it, smiling.

"It's delicious!"

―――

"WHAT?! NO HARUHI! THAT'S JUST REGULAR OLD TUNA! IT'S BY NO MEANS FANCY!"

Tamaki shot out of bed and breathed heavily. He looked around his room and sighed in relief.

"So it was just a dream."

He hopped up and got ready for the day, putting on his uniform and grabbing his bag. He rushed out of his room and down the hall, then down the main staircase at the front of his mansion.

"Morning, Master Tamaki. Anything we can do for you?" Shima asked him.

"I need to get going. Please bring the car around front at once."

"Yes, of course, sir." Said the driver.

"I beg your pardon, Master Tamaki, but what would you like for breakfast this morning?" Shima questioned,

"I don't want any! I already told you I have to get going!" He screeched in response.

He stumbled towards the door as he remembered the very recent dream he just had.

I can't shake that nightmare I had. I respect the privacy of our club members, so I've never intruded into their personal lives but...what if Haruhi and (___) really are living in poverty? What if that hovel is their home?! I have to go see them and try to get the truth out of them. I've got to get to school! Tamaki thought.

"Hold it right there, Master Tamaki! I can't let you leave the house like that. You're still wearing your pajama bottoms and your house slippers!"

The tall blond froze and grumbled. He screamed as he rushed all the way back up to his room to put on the rest of his uniform and came back down dressed properly.

"Thank you, Shima. And I'll be going now." Tamaki stated as he blushed in embarrassment.

"I hate to be a bother, Master Tamaki, but today is Sunday. Which means you don't have to go to school today sir."

"Oh, really? Well, why didn't you make me aware of that fact earlier?"

"As your maid, it's my duty to help you. However, I want you to become a fine gentleman. So you must be able to recognize your own mistakes." Shima scolded. "Since you suddenly have some free time on you hands, why don't we work on your manners?"

Shima started to drag Tamaki away through a pair of doors as the boy struggled to get out of her tight grasp.

"Wait, but I have to make a call! Someone bring me a phone!"

"Sure!" Another maid said, as she placed a phone down in front of him.

Tamaki flipped out of Shima's grasp and stumbled to the phone, pressing rapidly at the buttons. He held the phone to his ear and waited for the other person to pick up.