The Lives of Haruhi and (___)!

wahh back in the swing of things. i might be going insane but at this point who isnt

uwu

― A. :)

bold is the twins talking in unison

italics is your own thoughts

italics and underline are other peoples's thoughts and special dialogue

(e/c) - eye color

(l/n) - last name

(f/c) - favorite color

(M/N) - mother's name

(F/N) - father's name

==========================================================

(3rd Person)

The Theatre of Tamaki's Mind, Once Again

The Host Club stared wide eyed at the home in front of them. Well, they couldn't really call it a home. The walls were cracking, some of the windows were busted, and the yard was over grown. Even the fence was falling apart. You could barely make out the plaque on the fence that labelled the house as the 'Fujioka's Residence'.

"B-But, this can't be right..." Tamaki murmured.

The door jiggled and squeaked as it was opened. A pair of brown and (e/c) colored eyes stared at the hosts. The faces popped through the crack of the door with small smiles on their them. Their cheeks were dirty and you could almost see their eye sockets from how thin their faces were.

"Hey everyone." (___) greeted.

"Why don't you come in?" Haruhi asked them, stepping aside and opening the door more.

Inside wasn't any better than the outside. A single light bulb hung from the ceiling and flickered ever so slightly. There were holes in the walls and the windows were falling apart. The kitchenette was tiny and barely had any space to do anything. It was dirty for the most part.

"Please, make yourselves at home. I'll make us some tea!" Haruhi announced.

The hosts stared as the two worked to gather some bowls and cups for the hosts to use. (___) poured in the tea while Haruhi held up the kitchenware.

"Um, I'm sorry, we don't have enough cups, but we do have some bowls." (___) apologized.

The two set them down on top of a news paper that the club assumed was their kitchen table.

"Hey boss. What's with this place? They live here?" Kaoru inquired.

"Maybe it's some kind of set. You know, like in the movies?" Hikaru suggested.

"I-I-I-I-I-I hope so." Tamaki stuttered in horror. "Calm down you guys. I bet this is the storeroom. I'm positive the infinite cosmos is just on the other side of that closet."

"Then should we try and open it?"

"Now's not the time!"

"Right!"

"Since you guys decided to come by at lunch time, my dad said it would be rude if we didn't offer you something to eat." (___) stated.

"Yeah, we've been fasting for three days to save up enough money to buy something suited to your taste. But, it's all worth it as long as you guys like it."

Haruhi reached into a nearby cabinet and pulled out two sushi samplers.

"Ta-da! Sushi samplers! They were marked down at the supermarket! How about that!" Haruhi chimed.