10. Dance Partners

I woke up due to the harsh rays of the sun. I turned my head to the side and saw a handsome man next to me. I then realized that I was not in my room. I sat up with a panicked face and looked around me and saw a room that was not mine. I panicked even more because of the man.

I felt sudden movement next to me and that made me flinch a bit. "oh, good morning Jungkook" Ooooooooooooh so now I realize who it is. That's when it all came back to me. I was sleeping next to Namjoon. Not like that u dirty hoes. (I bet u all thought the other thing (͡• ͜ʖ ͡•) "oh morning Joon. Did you sleep peacefully?" I asked. "yup I did. What about you?" he said while yawing cutely. "same here" I chuckled. "do you wanna get ready and head to the school?" "yeah sure" I replied.

Time skip to at school.

We arrived at school and the bell had already rung around the halls signally that it's time for us to study. "what do you have?" I asked "well I have free time" he said. "omg same! Do you wanna go to the garden to just chill for awhile and talk?" "oh of course" he smiled. He is so cute.

We made our way slowly to the chilly place and found ourselves a tree to lean on. I broke the silence" Joon, have you found your self a partner for the dance night?" I am just waiting for him to say no because I really want to be his partner. He turned his head to me and replied" Well no Jungkook, but......if you.... don't have a partner then do mind......being mine." He said while blushing and looking at the floor. We were still walking through. I chuckled and answered with a slight smirk. "Well I really don't mind being a partner with someone so cute like you. He blushed even more. Aww so cute. "I-I actually didn't expect you to not have a partner." He said. "ha ha-ha, anyways wanna sit down?" "sure" he said.

That's how the rest of the day went, and we talked in lessons. We had a dance class at the end of the day in which my man was looking super-hot like always. I just really love him.

I know it's short, but......sorry not sorry. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ look yall I was just to lazy to write a lot ok. I had an idea of what to do but my laziness gets the best of me. 'You've got the best of me tan tan tan tan tan tan tan tan tan tan.' That was BTS's Best of Me. Lol sorry bout that one but thanks for reading and have a good life. I love u.

 I love u

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!1