5.Let it BEGIN!!!

I walked into the school and then there were many eyes that gave their attention to me. I walked a bit further into corridor, but I was stopped by an uneasy feeling. It was like a certain person is staring at me. I turned around and looked at everyone but didn't see someone unexpected. I then kept my bag and brought the things needed for class and then headed to the class.

I came inside the class and went to my normal seat. Like usual I kept my books then placed a hoodie on myself just in case if it gets cold in the class. Then another student which I didn't notice came. I looked up at the person thinking it was girl wanting to sit next to me, but it was someone else. It was Namjoon?!

"can I sit here?" he asked. He didn't ask yesterday but no problem, I love him. "umm sure" he then sat beside me. And I oop- OH MY GOD! He is sitting next to me. Like not even in front but beside. I am really happy like yesterday. Also, I don't hate him, I WILL make him love me more than the other he loves. Yes, I did cry because of him, so as a payback I will make him suuuuper jealous after we become friends, which I am sure of.

While I was writing my notes, I noticed someone staring intensely at me. I secretly glanced to my right and saw Namjoon cutely staring at me. Aww he is SOOO cute. But why is he staring at me, oh maybe he wants to talk about yesterday's event that happened. What if he was staring at me because... no no no no it's not possible. Right?

Just like that Namjoon stared at me the whole class, which I definitely loved and did NOT complain about, because it feels good when your crush is staring at you. But it felt a bit different when he stared at me. Like it was not for saving him but like he was having feelings for me, which I know is NOT true. Btw I going to terrace to listen to music.

I climbed the through the stairs. Then opened the door to the terrace. I went to sit on the floor. I grabbed my headphones to listen to music. I turned on the music and then close my eyes. I put on my hoodie, idk why. I relaxed myself and set an alarm for the time when lunch ends. I started listening to BTS'S Euphoria. It's was SOOO calming, honestly.

As I was listening to music, I felt a light tap on my shoulder. It really did kind of made me flinch, but I didn't, luckily. I slowly turned my head around to see who it was. I am really going to finish this person who disturbed me-. I saw the beautiful figure that my heart screams for, the person that has ruined my sleeps. It was none other than Kim Namjoon! I will take back what I said about finishing or ending.

"u-um yes?" "Uh I-I wanted t-to talk with you, a-are you fine w-with it?" he stuttered. "yeah, you can talk to me." "well I just wanted to say that thanks for saving me yesterday. Also why did you run away from there, did you hate me?" omg how can he say like this. I mean I did run because of him but not because I hate HIM! "oh no, it was just that I was frustrated and just had an unlucky day, so I was just freaking out, so I ran away. Sorry I didn't listen to you; hope you don't find that rude even though it IS rude." "Oh, I see, and no I don't mind it at all. It might seem rude to not say this before but..." oh my GOD is he going to confess. What am I even thinking, but if this happens then he has to remember that I am the top in the relationship? "...is there anything that I could do for you"

"weeeeell..." I got up and then ran my fingers through my hair, then started slowly walking towards him. In a sexy way of course. "...there is definitely something that you can do..." I walked closer to him. He was backing up. Then I was super close to him. I pushed him to the wall and trapped him in both of my hands. I then leaned closer to him and whispered in his ears. "so, can you be my....... friend." I pulled away from him and smirked at him. I really wanted to kiss him, but I have to be patient. Lol. "h-huh f-f-friend?" he stuttered my man is sooo cute honestly. "yes, you said that you wanted to do something for me. So, you have to do it" "w-what if I don't" "well then I will something really bad do to you" I said with a husky voice. I might actually do something really bad to him lol. "ok then y-you can be my friend haha" "yay, so your number" "h-huh?"

well i was luckily able to upload during weekdays yay. Well schools started so it was a bit hard. I was board during breaks so i wrote the chapter during that times and also on a paper cause we are not allowed phones at school time lol. Well, i also wanted to ask that do you guys like the new cover of the book? I hope you do lol. BYE!!!!!!!!!!!