Killed and kidnapped

-Meliodas POV-

I walked home from school. I couldn't think clearly. The only question in my head is, who is she?

I made the way and walked up to my room. I sat down at my computer and wrote 'bloodstained Ellie' in google. Many things come up, but every link I tried to get in, I needed a password. After two hours trying, I gave up. This is impossible!

"Meliodas! Have you heard the news?" Zeldoris yelled from downstairs.

"No! What is it?" I yelled back.

"Come downstairs! I will tell you!" Zeldoris yelled. I ran downstairs to him immediately.

"What is it?" I asked.

"The TV. Someone have killed 5 people in a matter of 1 second. The military are now looking for her everywhere." Zeldoris explained. Then I listened to the TV.

"We have been informed about the 5 people dead. One of them was a guard that should have tried to stop them from whatever they was going to do and the 4 others is the 4 archangels. You heard right! The 4 archangels that have made it chaos the past days." They said on the TV.

"The military think they know who it was that did this to them. No other then the best spy ever, the one that always disappear and come back again and again. It was..." Then the TV turned off. What happened?!

"I will fix this." Zeldoris said, walked to the TV and did something. Then it started to function again.

"How we know it is her, she do exactly like always. He writes a warning on the death people's stomach. This time, we have just some letters. The letters is 'BF' 'HC' 'GG' 'MW' 'DS' 'EL' 'MD'. We don't know what it is for, but will figure out." They said on the TV.

I walked up to bed and made me ready. All I could think of was what they said on the TV.

-Elizabeth's POV-

"Oh, it feels so good. I want this mission to be over as soon as possible. I love to do things like this instead. Don't you agree?" I asked.

"Yes, it's wonderful." Jelamet said.

"Anyway, it's school tomorrow. Let's get some sleep." I said and pressed the button.

"Perfect." I said to myself and walked to bed.

-Meliodas POV-

I walked to school earlier than usual. The sins would meet in our secret place to talk about bloodstained Ellie. I want answers and I am about to get them.

Everyone arrived.

"Gowther? You found anything?" I asked.

"I found some information, but it is not much." Gowther said.

"Go on." I said.

"Bloodstained Ellie is the best and most dangerous spy in the whole world. No one ever knows where she is or when. Not who either. She is known as killing people and then leave a little massage on the dead bodies. The message is mostly her victims, but I aren't sure. Some of the massage if people have not been killed." Gowther said.

"Did you hear about the archangels?" King asked.

"Yeah, they all got murdered together with someone else yesterday. Then I stopped watching." Ban said.

"I don't know who did it, my TV isn't that good." I said.

"They said it was bloodstained Ellie that did it." Diane said.

"Yeah, but what does those letters stand for?" Merlin asked.

"I-It is a real mystery." Escanor said.

"I have a theory." Merlin spoke. She was the one that figured out things the whole time.

Gowther is the one that have the information or will fix it.

Escanor is the data knowing. Nothing will go wrong with the computers when he is around.

Diane is good at outfits and make up and a outsider.

King is able to talk many languages and an outsider too.

Ban is an outside agent like Diane and King. He best at finding things and take them without knowing.

I am an outsider too and the Captain. I make the plans and give the missions and the most important, the one that look after everyone.

"What is it?" I asked.

"The letters it the beginning on out first and last name each." Merlin said worried.

"So we are next?" Diane asked.

"Looks like it. From now on, we can't rely on anyone." Merlin said.

"We should go to class. Tomorrow, we will all stay home." I said. Everyone nodded. Then we walked to our class.

The whole day, I looked at Elizabeth. Was she the bloodstained Ellie? She talked about her, but Jelamet is always with her. She can't be. She's too kind to be.

I walked home and from the sins. I had walked about half way when everything want black and the last thing I heard was 'We have the first one. We do the others soon!' Then nothing.

I slowly woke up. My head hurt. I couldn't move my arms. I couldn't move my legs. I was sitting down. I was in a chair. Then I could open my eyes. I had rope around my arms and legs. Making me not able to move away from the chair. Everything was dark.

Then something light got on. At first, it was too light and I couldn't see anything. Then I heard a voice.

"Your finally awake. I have waited for that. Captain of the seven deadly sins, sin of wrath, dragon sin Meliodas. " The voice said. It sounds familiar, but I don't know who it is.

Who is she and what is happening?