Sleepover night

-Elizabeth's POV-

"How do you think school will be?" I asked.

"I don't care! I can't wait until the next mission!" Jelamet spoke.

"Me too!" I said giggling. Then we walked in the classroom. When we came inside, we saw seven people in a group with Veronica.

"Hey, Ellie! How has it been those last 5 minutes? Found someone cuteeee?" Veronica asked while hugging me.

"Vero, it has only been 5 minutes, not a year." I said while she let go.

"Anyway, this is my old friends I have told you about." Veronica spoke.

"This is Meliodas, Diane, Ban, King, Gowther, Merlin and Escanor." Veronica introduced while pointing at them one after one.

"Nice to meet you all, I am Elizabeth, Veronica's addoptive sister and this is my best friend Jelamet." I greeted.

"Hey." Jelamet said.

"Sup." The one called Ban spoke.

"Hey! Can we be friends?" Diane asked, smiling big at us.

"Welcome to this school." King said.

"Hello." Gowther replied. Then I turned to the one called Merlin.

"Hey." She greeted.

"Nice to meet you too." Escanor said. Meliodas just looked away. Why did he do that?

"Okay, it's nice to meet you all and all, but we sh-" I got cut off by Jelamet "Elizabeth, is that Howzer? Let's go and say hi to your boyfriend!" and dragged me away.

-Diane's POV-

"Howzer? Who's Howzer? Does she know Howser? WAIT! DID SHE SAY BOYFRIEND?!" Veronica yelled the last bit. Everyone slowly nodded.

"Howzer is that blonde boy that is kissing Elizabeth's hand now." Ban said, pointing at them. We all looked there too.

"She has a secret boyfriend!" Veronica said happy and ran up to them.

"Captain! Isn't Elizabeth cute?!" I asked, looking at him.

"I guess she is." Captain answered, shrugging.

"I think she is super cute and friendly too! Don't you think King?" I asked. He looked at me with a big smile.

"Yeah, friendly." King answered.

"She would be a perfect girlfriend to you instead of her." I mumbled, not really liking the Captain's girlfriend.

"Don't say that about Liz! She is perfect." Captain said a little irritated.

"Please, Elizabeth, calm down." Veronica said, while pulling Elizabeth this way. Okay, that changed fast, what happened?

"Yeah, he isn't worth it." Jelamet said, helping to pull Elizabeth. She was crying! Something is wrong!

"Elizabeth? What's wrong?" I asked. I really like her, even if we just met.

"Howzer cheated on her with some Liz girl." Veronica explained. We all looked at Howzer and saw him and Liz pull away from a kiss. Then Howzer came running toward us.

"Elizabeth, please. I didn't cheat on you,  it was Liz that came and kissed me out of nowhere." Howzer explained.

"Then why didn't you pull away? You clearly could at those 20 seconds!" Elizabeth yelled and ran to the toilet. Jelamet and Veronica running after. Then I looked at the Captain who just looked down.