A smack to his head made him stop his blabber as he protested rubbing the spot.

"Never speak about her like that again. Speak with respect when addressing or talking about her" Shubomi warned him not feeling sorry for smacking him.

They all stare at their friend in confusion. He never behaves like this when it comes to females. In fact the only women he respects that much was his mother, elder sister and probably few others, but it seems someone as joined the category. 

"What is your deal with this new girl? You are behaving as if you own her. Is there something we should know?" Tokunbo finally voiced out the other boys' thoughts.

"You will know in due time, just don't mess with her, remember i have eyes all around" He warns them again, narrowing his eyes on his half caste friend who looked away, avoiding eye contacts.

                         📚📱🔦

I finished a paragraph of the essay for the assignment still jotting down points in my small jotter. The assignment was due for next week but i like getting things done quickly.

I don't like the concept of piling up assignments then doing it during the rush hour. Let's just say am organized.

I look up to see my friends still busy with their reading. Tomi was glancing through her government note while Femi was going through his account note.

"I still have to read all the constitution for the precolonial era" I said out loud as they both turn to look at me.

"What of other topics?" Femi asked.

"Am just going to revise them and read some more topics, we also have an assignment on the federal system of government, remember?"

They both nodded as Tomi eyes widen as if remembering something.

"I heard about your conversation with Bamz this evening" she grins wiggling her eyebrows as i rolled my eyes.

"You heard about it too?" Femi asked her as she nods. "First, you got into a fight with the queen bee,  now you are getting cordial with the school mysterious boy.. Is there something we are missing.. Talk about not attracting attention" he smirks.

"It's nothing.. We just talked_"

"It is something girlfriend.. Bamz doesn't talk to anyone, anyhow. He keeps to himself and only talks to his circle of friends. Having a conversation with him is something rare. He even approached you which is big!" She whisper yelled trying to keep her voice down due to other students reading.

"Don't blow this out of proportion_"

I got cut short when a guy approached us, he was coming directly for me. Femi stared at him warily as he bluntly ignored everyone.

"Hi" he greets me.

"Hi?" My eyebrows furrowed in confusion at the stranger.

"I have a note for you from someone" he brings out a white well folded piece of paper for me to take.

I stare at it suspiciously.

"From who?"

"Am not allowed to say"

I look at him, he gave out no emotions but i can tell from his eyes that he looks scared. He should be in Ss1.

I look at my two friends for advice. Tomi only shrugs while Femi urge me to take it. I took the paper from him and he left the class immediately.

I stare at it for a while before opening it.

Meet me in the pavilion beside the Ss3 block. Come alone and don't be late.
P. S: you look lovely tonight ❤