I didn't know if you'd care if I came back, I have a lot of regrets about that.

This is me trying - Taylor Swift

Harry

"Whatcha doing love?" I ask my gorgeous fiance who is lounging in the hammock, I told her to go relax while I cleaned up after our late breakfast. I can't believe how they've made cooking while camping an almost gourmet affair but I'm thankful for it. Sara taps away on her phone clearly distracted, "Boo!" I shout as I shift rock the hammock slightly.

"Harry! You scared the shit out of me," She shrieks with her eyes wide causing me to chuckle. Sara glares at me as I wrestle my way onto the hammock with her, "If you make me fall I'm going to kill you." She threatens.

"Come here," I smile and open my arms to her. She curls into my side and I place a kiss to her hair, "I'll never let you fall, baby." I assure her, she's quiet and I can tell something is weighing on her mind. "Talk to me love."

"I just-" She cuts herself off and sighs, I tip her head up and look into her eyes that glisten with uncertainty and it breaks my heart.

"Whatever it is, we can talk about it Sara," I promise her as she chews her lip pensively.

"I'm just so happy, I've never been this happy Harry." She replies before taking a deep breath, "I just can't help but feel like the rug is going to get pulled out from under us again." Sara adds causing me to frown, "I need to know that you won't leave me. Leave us again." She says in a whisper, I wrap my arms tightly around her as tears begin to flow. "The last two years without you have been the hardest of my life, harder than losing my parents or everything with Michael. I just can't get over the fact that you chose to walk away even though I understand why."

"I regret it so much Sara." I admit, my voice thick with remorse. "I should have stayed, I should have told you what Lottie did and sought help here but I just couldn't. She broke me." Tears begin to form in my eyes, tears for the love of my life that's in my arms but is still so broken from our past. "I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough then but I promise you, I'm strong enough now."

Sara looks up at me and I wipe away her tears, "We've been through hell baby. You've handled it with so much strength and grace," I praise as I brush some hair behind her ear. I knew months ago that coming back would cause doubts to arise, "You and Natalie are my life now Sara."

She buries her face in my chest and I just hold her while she lets it all out, part of me knew that she was hiding her doubts but seeing her like this is absolutely wrecking. Her cries quiet down and she looks up at me with her glassy blue eyes, I lean my head down and press my lips to hers as our tears melt together. "Marry me, Sara," I whisper after pulling away.

"I already said yes."

"No, I'm mean today," I reply and her eyes widen.

"Harry-"

"I don't want to wait another minute, I want to be your husband Sara. We can have a big, showy wedding later on with our friends and family but I want to marry you now. Just us," I explain.

"I don't know," She sighs and I nod before wrapping my arms around her.

"Just think about it." I whisper and kiss her forehead softly, "I love you, Sara."

"I love you too Harry," she replies and presses her lips against mine. We lie there a while in comfortable silence, Sara laces her fingers through mine over and over again like she's observing how well they fit together. "You remember that tattoo artist that did your bee up here?" She questions and I nod, "He moved up here a few months ago permanently and I was thinking we could maybe go get something together." Sara adds, her voice shy and uncertain.

"You want us to get matching tattoos?" I ask.

"Maybe not matching, but something that goes together?" She offers and I nod.

"Let's do it."

"Good, we have an appointment tomorrow." Sara says with a smirk causing me to chuckle.

"As long as it's not a penis I'll get whatever you want," I tease before tickling my fiancé causing her wiggle in my arms. She giggles as I continue my attack, seconds later she shifts and I find myself flat on my back on the forest floor with Sara on top of me. "Ah fuck!"

"Are you alright Harry?" Sara asks as she climbs off of me, her eyes are full of worry as the air returns to my lungs.

"Fine love, just knocked the wind out of me." I assure her, "let's get dressed and take a hike hm?" I suggest and she nobs before helping me up.

The rest of our day was spent hiking and swimming, it reminded me of our time in Berryessa and our first trip up here to Tahoe. I had my camera in hand and Sara would point out vistas for me to photograph for her to refer back to for inspiration when she painted. I found myself snapping more and more photos of her, maybe one day I'll make Natalie a book. Something that follows our relationship, even our time apart.

Hours later we returned back to camp and I set up a grill for some hotdogs, Sara was just getting back from taking care of business and had a perplexed look on her face.

"Harry? Who owns this property?" She questions and I shrug, "I found a for sale sign with sold on it."

"Surprise!"