Day 11 Continued: The End.

Just wanted to say, the whole of FNiA are owned by Mairusu Paua, and all of fnaf is owned by Scott Cawthon. Warning! Mega Chapter Ahead! Strap Yourselves in!
______________________________________

You feel yourself drifting through conscious and unconscious, feeling hints on pain here and there. You open your eyes just enough to look and see goldy frying the man with the knife-taser hybrid, and springy holding you with a hand on your head, you try to to get up, standing and falling over onto your left side, but you dont feel pain from it. It could be shock, dont know what else it could be, as you get the taser from Goldy and load it, sneaking them out of the room as you lean on them for support, and out the tunnel you used to arrive, passing the man from earlier who revealed the entrance for you, hes either passed out or dead.

You try to form a plan but its hard, thinking feels sluggish, and you know you can hear sounds, but they aren't being registered, you can only tell that they are there, as well as watching the lips of Goldy and springy as they get you to a darker alley to hide in.

(You)"back....home.....Tele-telep-teleport"

You says at a speed a snail would find slow as Goldy pulls you back, giving you the familiar feeling.

(Goldy)"'I guess you cant understand our words huh. Well thats okay. I am pretty good with anatomy, especially brains for...certain reasons... And it seems that you were grazed in your... Cerebellum's right hemisphere. Survivable but, debilitating. There is a way we can reverse it though it would be a...painful procedure, though it would give you full function with some rehabilitation"'

She says to you telepathically, which you can somewhat understand most of it, the important bits you hope.

(You)"'do.....thing.....to.....make..
..me.....better"'

You struggle to "say" to her as she nods and leaves abruptly, leaving you with springy as she crudely keeps badages on your head, helping a lot with the bleeding as goldy quickly returns, nodding at springy as they gather around you and you get teleported to the convention, the back room where springy and goldy used to sleep their days away, but the marionette is back there, suprised at your condition as goldy probably explains the problem, but it could be anything as the marionette goes and collects parts to what looks almost like an arm, and a...Knife?

You look on in wonder as she gets multiple knives as well as a power battery, like the size of maybe a cars battery? And has Goldy put 2 cords on her back as her eye glow brighter and goldy brings a needle in full of what you hope is the cure to the brain thing.

(Goldy)"'you are okay with this yes? Traditional hospitals Could keep you normal but you might not recover fully."'

She says to be sure one final time

(You)"nor-mal?...I am...sure...about this"

You force yourself to say as goldy nods and injects the needle into your arm as the pain lifts away, leaving you in a dreamscape of pure emptiness, with hardly any light but random flashes in the void as you sigh and close your eyes and fall deeper into sleep.

[Note. Pov will be Springy until stated otherwise]

(You)"'how long does this usually take again? Its been too long since this has been done"'

I say as I pace back and forth, and just sitting sometimes and trying to relax, only to feel the anxiety build as you decide to find a place to wait for Mairusu, maybe the office should work? The convention is still closed. I guess bulletholes dont look very good as well as blood stained tile. I go to take a quick walk around and clear my head a bit.

(You)"'I hope I dont see any of the girls I cant tell them what I am here for and I dont have an excuse"'

You think to yourself as you pace around, before going back to the managers office and sitting in the corner chair as well as pulling up another for your feet before sitting on the first chair with your head up against the wall, and fall asleep quickly, as you were pretty tired as you had a very eventful day.