The Third Night, Pre And Post

Just want to say before this story gets taken down or something I just want to say that all the pictures and the game belong to their rightful owners.
__________________________________

When you finally get home to the  apartment where you have to live, you run in and almost break down the door as you try and get water

(you)"how in the hell did this happen to me?!"

you yell as you finally get the key in the lock and you run inside to the sink and start to drink water to get that...oddly sweet taste out of your mouth

(you)'"what the hell are those things? How can they do stuff like people do?"'

you think as you drink a day and a half's worth of water and breathe for the first time after drinking all that water.

(You)"Ugh that was an awful night"

you say as you look at yourself and realize something that was worse than anything else from that night.

(You)"Oh no, no no no no no NO!"

you yell as you realize that your favorite shirt, which you got at a disturbed concert and have cherished for 3 years, is still in that closet with the gold bear and the really......cute rabbit animatronic.

(You)"Oh no if they knew how much that thing meant to me then I would be absolutely fucked in the ass"

you say as you decide to make a plan to get it back, oh and get revenge on the animatronics in the closet that made that night so awful.

Timeskip to 11 pm brought to you by an upset chibi Springy and Goldy

(You)"'Alright that plan should work"' you think as you pace back and forth and go over the plan again

(you)"alright I will run into the convention at 11:30, get into the closet and quietly take back my shirt and maybe I should take all the manga in that room, just to annoy the hell out of them and to bore them to death"

you say to yourself as you and get ready to go to the convention and get the one thing you consider an heirloom. Once you hear your alarm ring to signify that you need to go and run to the convention, you do just that. Once you arrive at the convention, you sneak in so that the main girls don't see you, you then go towards where you were running away from that damned fox and see the door as you start to shudder when you think about what had happened last night, and open the door quietly to see the two things that will probably give you nightmares for a while. When you look around the room and sneak around it to find your shirt, thankfully not ripped, and leave whilst taking all of the manga in the room, which was surprisingly only two boxes, and get to your office. Once you arrive at the office you mute the phone call and get ready to deal with 6 hours of hell.

Once you get ready you realize that none of the girls are going after you. But that is when you realize something, only bonnie is out and she has written on the floor with a mop and water,

'we wont hurt you! Come out and we can talk'

(you)"fine but if you try anything they wont be able to recognize you when i am through with you"

you yell out as she gives the camera a thumbs up and goes to the main room. As you walk out of your office you realize that you will have to talk to the horny fox and the other fox that you didn't really see at all during the last night

(you)"'I wonder why she doesn't come out"'

you think

(you)"probably too shy or something like that"

you say out loud as you reach the main room and see most of the animatronics sitting there.

(You)"'So there are some missing girls right now"'