Chapter 3::

Chapter 3!

I like making Lou win:) he's a winner!

Ooh, judges house in this chapter! Still not sure how X-Factor works...

Here's chapter 3!

~

Louis walked through the airport, looking for his flight. They still haven't announced where they were going yet. Louis hoped it was somewhere sunny and warm, unlike England.

Him and Harry had a very emotional farewell at the security check. Which ended with Harry not wanting to let Louis go and a security guard having to tell them both to move along. Which even afterwards, Harry was lingering near the security area.

The girls and the other boys were there too. Lottie and Fizzy had a hard time believing that their brother had a chance at becoming famous. Liam was supportive, but Louis could tell he was slightly jealous that Louis kept making it through so easily.

And as soon as they finished eating each other's faces off, Zayn and Niall wrapped Louis in a giant hug. Niall gave him a necklace with an shamrock charm on it - similar to his - and Zayn gave him a drawing he had made. Louis took the both of them and promised he'd use the necklace for Goodluck.

As of now, Louis was sitting at the gate with the other boys in the category. They should find be finding out where they're going soon. Louis couldn't contain his excitement. He had been practicing his song since before he'd gotten through. It was the one thing he was actually confident about. It was a song him and all the boys agreed on. They all thought Louis sang it well.

"Alright boys, ready to find out where you're going?" A worker walked up to them, handing the envelope to one of the other boys. Louis thought his name was Cole or something like that.

All the boys huddled around Cole, waiting or the envelope to be opened. Cole opened it slowly, making Louis more and more anxious with each tear.

Finally the envelope was opened and the location was revealed.

Los Angeles, California.

The boys let out an excited cheer. They were going to America. And not just any place in America. They were going to California.

<>

"Hopped off the plane at LAX with a dream and a cardigan. Welcome to the land of fame access, am I gonna fit in?" Louis sang as he stepped out of the terminal. The other boys started laughing at him, except for Cole who started singing along.

"So I put my hands up, they're playing my song, the butterflies fly away! Nodding my head like yeah, moving my hips like yeah!" They sang in unison, doing the little dances. By now, the other X-Factor boys were in hysterics. They could already tell Cole and Louis would be trouble for the X-Factor house. If they got through, that is.

Louis ran out of the airport doors, being followed by Cole. "Sweet LA! Hello America!" He screamed out. People walking by gave him a strange look. He assumed it was because of his accent.

"Louis, you are something else." Cole stated, placing his elbow on Louis' shoulder. Louis smiled. "I think we could be partners in crime." Cole took his elbow off, giving Louis a high five.

"I like the sound of that!" Louis replied, laughing. "So Cole, how old are you?" Louis asked, hoping Cole was younger.

"22."

Louis grimaced. "Dammit. I'm 21." Cole chuckled. He pointed to the two black limos driving up.

"That's us!" Cole shouted. Louis grinned as he raced to the limo. Cole said his us' just like Harry. Oohz. Louis couldn't help blanking out, thinking of his lovely boyfriend. "Lou, you coming?" Cole questioned. Louis snapped back. Lou? Where did that come from?