6

Seiji's PoV

After accepting, very reluctantly, that Keishin wasn't allowing me to go into school tomorrow, I have been banished to my apartment. He contacted the school through Takeda and explained why I wouldn't be in. On top of that, he forbid me from going to practice too! I mean? I can understand him being cautious and all but this is a bit much.

Well, it's already 7 and I've just been dropped back to my apartment. Straight from the coach too, so now everyone knows where I live.

"Hngh..." I groaned as I pushed myself up off the sofa. I began walking over to the bathroom. Let me rephrase that. I'm slightly limping, my right knees been playing up since I fell so I'm kind of glad Keishin did this. Part of me also feels bad that I haven't explained anything to him yet, but it'll give him unnecessary stress. He can do without.

Anyway, after having a long ass shower, being too lazy to even get out, I changed into a pair of black tracksuit bottoms, draping my towel over my shoulders and patting my hair dry.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Jesus..." I jumped a little, rushing around to find a shirt.

KNOCK KNOCK KN-

"Jesus I'm cOMING!" I yelled, unable to find a shirt before making my way to the door. I'd run but we all know I can't really.

I still had my towel draped over my shoulder, my hair hanging loose, still damn as I opened the door.

"He-"

"Well this sure is a sight you sexy beast." I was cut off.

"Holy shit Satori-" I laughed, leaning against the door, "only the best for you~" I winked.

"You know the way to my heart~"

"Anyway... it's almost 9. Is this some kind of booty call?" I rubbed my head.

"You wish~" he teased, "I brought goodies. I managed to get myself 2 days out of school, I'm gonna be your nurse."

"..." I stared at him blankly, "how did you know?"

"A lil birdie told me."

"Keishin?"

"Bingo-"

"I should have guessed." I laughed, letting him in. "Well, I appreciate it. It's been ages since we had a sleepover."

"Neither of us are at school tomorrow, we have all night!" We walked into the kitchen.

He took out all the snacks and drinks he had brought with him as we stood either side of the island in the kitchen area.

"You need to wrap that bad boy up." He leant on his elbows on the countertop.

"Heh?"

"Your right knee. Don't try hide that limp you dumbass." He scolded.

"I'm not li-"

"Bull shit."

"Fine." I gave in.

"Good boy." He joked, patting the countertop as a hint for me to get up there. I did so, hoisting myself up so my legs were hanging off the edge.

"Now stay~" he ran off before heading down the hall. He'll have no idea where anything is, I only moved in here the other week.

It'd been about 5 minutes before he came out carrying the first aid kit, a piece of fabric draped over his shoulder too. I'm impressed he found it all.

"As much as I'm loving the view, it's cold. Put a shirt on." He chucked the fabric at me. I chuckled before pulling it over my head and leaning back onto my hands.

"How long has it been now?" He asked, pulling up a chair and now wrapping my knee for support.

"Oh god... four month now? I was still then in hospital for just over 2 months."

"How are things now though. Are you okay?"

"All's Good now. Just trying to get through the physio and get this bad boy healed up."

"You know that's not what I meant." He said, not looking up. Now he was strapping the support cast around my knee. "Are you okay after everything that happened."

I sighed in defeat. There's no use arguing or hiding things from him. It never works. I mean, it's the same vice versa, I just hate being on this end of the concern.

"I'm okay now. It's a lot better now that I've moved here. I haven't heard from him since either so that's good."

"God Seiji." Satori sighed, crossing his arms on my lap and resting his head on them after he had pulled my trouser leg down again. "Don't do the whole 'I'm going to keep things to myself so I don't inconvenience others-' shit. Make sure you tell me anything you jerk."

I smiled as he rested his head on my lap. I patted it, "You got it. I know you'll always be there for me."

"Of course I will. After all, you were always there for me as a kid."

"As I should have been." I winked as he sat up.

"Hm... somehow I had to stop a few fights..." he crossed his arms.

"Oh come on, that was only like... 5 times in total? Maybe less?"

"You were so protective." He smirked.

"Cause all the other kids were complete asshats. I wasn't just going to stand there whilst they all made fun of you and pushed you away." I grumbled.

"Why did it bother you so much though."

"Because you're my Beady eyed baby~" I teased, "not some monster like they kept calling you."

"Oh oh oh? I'm your beady eyes baby?"

"Wait no I- god you know what I mean." I rubbed my face, "anyway, how the hell are you getting away with 2 days off school?" I changed subject.

"There was an emergency."

"So you lied?"

"No. There seriously was an emergency. You're inJURED!" He cried.

"Hah, so does this make you my nurse now?"

"Nah, honey~ we're a married couple now. I'm looking after you."

"Oh really now."

"Really. I call dibs on being wife." He cheered.

"Typical." I smiled, "right then. Movies?" I asked, hopping down and walking to the sofa.

"AH! CAN WE WATCH THAT ONE FILM?!"

"There's a lot of films... elaborate." I sighed.

"THE ONE WHERE THAT DUDE LIVES IN A MOVING CASTLE AND THEN FALLS FOR THE GIRL WHO WAS CURSED INTO AN OLD LADY AND AUGH- ITS A REALLY PRETTY ONE I HAVEN'T SEEN IN FOR YEARS-"

"Howls moving castle?"

"HOWLS MOVING CASTLE! THATS IT!"

"You dumbass-"