1

Yo. So, this is just a story I'm writing on the side of my KNBx Haikyuu x OC. I'M STILL DOING THAT STORY!! I'm just working on this one in the mean time because if I'm only focusing on the KnB x Haikyuu x oc, I know I'll loose interest in writing that so this is just on the side!! AdiOs, enjoy, ttfn~

Oc - Kiya Seiji (last name - first name)

Age: 17 years old
-Second year

Height: 179 cm - 5ft 10
(Just a few mm taller than Ukai, a few mm shorter than Iwaizumi for comparison)

Hair: medium dirty blonde hair, usually worn in a low ponytail with the front parts hanging out.

Eyes: hetrochromia - left is blue and the right is green.

Appearance: usually wears baggy shirts or jumpers with jeans. He has a somewhat tall, slim build. He's athletic but does not have the most muscly build of them all. His skin is fair, dusted in freckles, mainly on his face but they appear all over his body too. On his left ear, there's a helix and lobe piercing as well as a tongue piercing. He has a chain he always wears around his neck.

Let the story begin

"Aye aye aye..." Seiji groaned as he flopped down onto the sofa in his new apartment.

"Miyagi isn't too bad... well, it's better than it was there anyway." He spoke to himself as he gazed at the ceiling.

After a short while, he pushed himself off of the sofa and dragged his feet into the bedroom. The uniform for his new school hanging neatly from his wardrobe doors.

"Guess I should find my way there so I don't get lost tomorrow. I'll pop into the store to surprise that old geezer too..." he smirked to himself before shaking his head viciously. "I need to stop talking to myself."

After the boy grabbed his phone and headphones, he began his music and walked to the door. He took his keys, slipped his trainers on and went on his way. The white trainers he was now wearing went simply with the blue jeans and long white jumper he was wearing. His blonde locks tied back into a short ponytail, the front part hanging out over his freckled face, his intriguing eyes still clear.

'What the hell is he going to think when he see's me... how do I even explain what I'm doing here? Oh well, what he doesn't know can't hurt him! Plus, this school's supposed to have a volleyball team. Something about crows. It'd be interesting to take a quick look.'

As he got lost in though, his feet continued dragging him along the area until he ended up outside a familiar shop.

Sakanoshita Store.

A smile appeared on the boys face as he walked in through the glass doors.

"Good evening!" A man at the till called out.

"Long time no see!" A big grin came to Seiji's face as he saw a familiar face.

"Seiji?! No way!"

"The one and only, been a while Shimada."

"I thought you were living in Tokyo?!"

"You thought right I guess. I just got my own apartment here though."

"That's great. Keishin never told me." Shimada pouted, now standing with a warm smile.

"Ah, about that... he doesn't know?" Seiji rubbed the back of his head with a cheeky smile.

"Oh? Well, he's not here right now. He's with the team."

"Hm?"

"He's coaching that Karasuno group."