3

Seiji's PoV

I continued sprinting as I entered the shiratorizawa campus. I remember it clearly, exactly where I have to go. The two of us got lost here once and the coach found us playing with a volleyball. In the end, he let us practice there when it wasn't in use. To be fair, even when it was in use he allowed us to use it a few times.

I continued as I ran into the gym building and down the small hall before coming to the door of the main room. I stood there panting and spotted the volleyball team clearing up. I looked around frantically before spotting a familiar head of red locks.

Everyone was giving me confused glances as they spotted me but he hadn't turned around yet.

My heart was racing out of pure joy... and from the run but that's not important.

"Satori..." I finally said.

He tilted his head over his shoulder with a curious hum. Instantly, be dropped the ball he was holding and spun round to sprint over to me, slipping a little in the process. Within a split second he leapt towards me and wrapped his arms around my neck, me quickly hugging back.

God... this is probably the tightest hug I've ever had. It's nice though, part of me doesn't want to let go.

"That's new..." one of the teammates remarked.

"What are you doing here?!" His voice was muffled as his face was buried into my shoulder.

"Guess who moved back baby!" I replied.

The hug ended after a short while and he looked me in the eyes, gripping my shoulders as I held his arms.

"FOR REAL?!"

"For real!" I nodded, the cheesy grin refusing to leave my face. "I got my own apartment here."

"You also got piercings." He said, pushing my hair back to look at the ear piercings.

"Dude, I've had them for ages!"

"I know, I just haven't seen them in person."

"You haven't seen this one either." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"WOAH! Look at you!" He nudged my shoulder.

"Sorry to ruin the vibe but uh... hi?" Someone with silver hair, darker at the tips, cut in.

"Ah... sorry for the intrusion." I bowed as I stood in view of the team.

"Guys, this is Kiya Seiji. Close friend of mine. He moved to Tokyo 7 years ago so it's been a while. Seiji, this is team."

I laughed at his introduction before bowing again, "nice to meet you... 'team'."

Messages:

11:45pm

BadBoi: just got back, all safe and sound!

BeadyEyedBby: can't believe you left so soon ('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

BadBoi: DUDE! If it wasn't for that stanky security guard that almost dragged me out then I'd still be there ( *`ω')

BeadyEyedBby: well, I'm glad to have you back

BadBoi: feels good to be back.

BadBoi: anywho,, look at chu being all buddy buddy with that ace of yours. He better not be replacing me .°(ಗдಗ。)°.

BeadyEyedBby; never in a million years my love!

BadBoi: honestly,, if you ever cheated on me with him, I'd pull a Romeo!