5

Seiji's PoV

Messages:

Group chat- volley-hoes
3 members.

Prettyboy: pretty boy here

Bedhead: bed head, reporting for duty.

Puddin': do you guys really have to do this every time?

Prettyboy: ...

Prettyboy: (';ω;')

Puddin': ... Puddin, signing in.

Prettyboy: AYEEEE~~

Puddin': Jesus...

Bedhead: how you doin?! We miss you ;-;

Puddin': I miss you more. You were the only other sane one I liked.

Prettyboy: well I miss ya too boo's. Plus Kenma, there's other sane peeps on the team... the insane just win the majority.

Puddin: òvó

Prettyboy: I won't hold you guys up too long, a little birdie told me you have a practice match today~

Bedhead: a little birdie huh?

Puddin': sei's always been good a finding things out, I'm not surprised.

Prettyboy: yes yes,, I just wanted to pop in quickly to wish you luck. May the best team win :33

I smiled as I slipped my phone back in my pocket, looking around at all the excited faces on the coach.

Let's say I'm extremely excited, though it's for my own reasons.

It wasn't a long journey to meet with Nekoma, considering we're already at the camp.

I was sat at the back by Noya and Tanaka when we arrived and I waited for everyone else to get off the coach first. I told the others I had to sort my bag out first and then I'd be out.

Like I said before, I lived in Tokyo for 7 years. Moved here when I was 10. It's not like I had 0 friends here. I had some pretty close ones. Something tells me these guys completely forgot where I moved from, which also means they haven't made any connections yet.

I ran down to the front of the coach and stood in the doorway for a little while.

Hinata's already getting scared. Heh, I knew Yamamoto and Tanaka would bump heads. They're basically the same.

Suga and Yaku over there bonding with each other, being the mums.

Oh yep... Kuroo and Daichi are going to break each other's hands.

I can't wait any longer.

I leapt out of the coach and sprinted over to Kuroo, who had just finished talking, and grabbed onto his shoulders before jumping up and wrapping my legs around his waist.

A huge grin took over my face as I leant my head over his shoulder and looked him in the face. His eyes widened and I dropped to the floor.

"SEIJI!"

"The one and only."

"Sei?!" Kenma called out.

Learn to fly {Haikyuu x maleOc}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें