7

Seiji

"Yo. Don't fall asleep on the sofa, I'll sleep here." Satori's voice made me stir in my sleep.

"No. Too tired to move." I groaned, flipping over to face the back of the sofa. "You can have the bed."

"Well, you have a double. It'll be like old days." He said, making me confused. Before I could comprehend the situation, he wrapped an arm behind me head and one under my legs and lifted me bridal style.

"Satoriii??" I groaned, waving my arm about but giving up, being too tired.

"Big Baby." He said. I felt myself being dropped onto my bed. I rolled onto my side, closer to the wall my bed was pushed against.

"Get some sleep. I'll go on the sofa."

"Hngh... the sofa's too uncomfy... too lazy to get out spare sheets... just sleep here." I grumbled, still half asleep.

"Hah, sure thing hun~ this really is just like old sleep overs huh?" He joked as the bed went down slightly. The cover was soon draped over me, I assume he just pulled it over the two of us.

"Goodnight, Seiji."

"Night Satori." I said through the sleep.

...

"Satori... thank you-"

"Hngh-" I groaned as my eyes began opening.

I dug my face into the pillow before looking over my shoulder, still laying on my side. The red haired boy laid there on his back, one arm draped over my shoulder and the other hanging off the end of the bed.

A soft chuckle left my lip as I lifted myself up, letting his arm drop onto the bed with a soft thud. I scooted towards the end of the bed before hopping off and stretching out my legs. I walked out of my room and through the living room, finding my phone sat on the couch and grabbing it before heading into the kitchen.

Time for breakfast. I'm not usually one for breakfast but I sure can whip up a golden oldie. The two of us used to love pancakes, bacon, sausage and syrup. I know for a fact he still likes it because when I was in Tokyo, he always complained about wanting it again, at least 2 times a month.

Before making the mix, I checked my phone for the time.

6:45... great. I'm so used to getting up early for school and practice, I didn't realise how early it was.

Rriinngg rriinngg

My phone almost jumped out of my hand as it began ringing, surprising me slightly making me answer without checking who it was.

"Hello?"

"Seiji, how you feeling?" Keishin asked.

"Oh, morning. I'm doing fine, seriously. Don't worry yourself about me too much."

"Well, considering I'm your only nearby guardian, that's my job you dumbass."

"Charming. Thank you though, I do appreciate it." I assured him.

"What're you after-"

"Nothing!" I shot, "anyway, I guess you're at practice now?" I asked.

"Yeah, Tanaka and Nishinoya haven't stopped complaining about missing you."

"I'm flattered-"

"Babbbyyyyy!! Why did you have to leave bed~" satori called out in a high pitched voice. My eyes widened at the realisation, that bitch knows exactly what the fuck he's doing.