2

Seiji's PoV

Time to go to school... boy have I missed that!

... note the sarcasm?

Augh, it's just worse because it's a new school. I don't hate it necessarily I'm just too lazy.

I dragged myself off of my bed and made it neatly before reluctantly changing into my new uniform. Rather than wearing the white button up, I put on a loose white jumper and the Gakuen over it.

I walked into the kitchen and threw the backpack resting against the counter over my shoulder and took some milk bread for breakfast as well as a small milk.

I slipped on my shoes and put my headphones on as I walked out of the door and locked up behind me.

New faces, new places. GOD people do like to stare. I'm like new meat.

Now that I think about it, I never mentioned to the others that I'd be transferring into this school. Surprise I guess? I haven't actually seen any of them yet either.

After making my way to reception, being introduced and taking my things, I headed to the second floor and stood outside class 2-C. The halls were empty considering the bell had gone whilst I was at reception.

I took a moment to mentally prepare myself before knocking in the door.

"Ah, that must be him now." I heard the teacher say before the door slid open, revealing a class of boys and girls staring straight at me.

Putting on a smile, I walked into the class and stood beside the teacher.

"Would you like to introduce yourself?"

"Hai. My name is Kiya Seiji, I've just transferred here from Tokyo. Please take care of me." I bowed.

"Right. There's a spare seat at the back there. Take care." The teacher pointed out my spot and I thanked her.

HELL YEAH! Window seat baby!

I sat down and took my things out before taking a glance around the students.

There were a pair of familiar eyes looking at me and I stared into them for a moment trying to work our who it was.

Ah, Ennoshita!

I gave him a genuine smile, my eyes squinting a little as I gave him a small wave.

A small laugh seemed to leave his lips as he slightly waved back before looking back to the front.

At least I know someone here.

"Hey, Kiya right?" Ennoshita walked up to me as lunch began.

"That's me, glad I know at least one face around here." I smiled, "Ennoshita right?"

"Yeah, kind of surprised you remembered."

"Of course I did!"

"Mind if I sit?"

"Go for it." I nodded and he pulled over a chair.

"So, you didn't mention you'd be coming here yesterday."

"Thought it'd be a decent surprise?"

"I see, we-"

"DUDE!" A loud voice boomed from the door way.

"YOU'RE HERE?!" Another yelled, appearing under the previous boys arm.

I smirked as Tanaka and Noya stood in the door, surrounded by startled students before making their way over the us two and pulling chairs with them.