she steps foward into the room as madison steps back, and the door is soon closed as they stand in the foggy room. "so you're mad at me but listening to my music?" "huh?" billie nods toward the phone on the bed "bitches broken hearts. did it not just play?" madison's eyebrows knit together "did you do that on purpose?", "i don't know your password" she shrugs, recieving an eye roll. "are you gonna let me get dressed now?", "hmm" billie laughs as madison pushes her out of the room and begins to get dressed.

billie walks into the livingroom and gets a call from finneas. she answer it after going to one of the spare rooms. "maddie asked if i was single" finneas chuckles "well hello to you too billie, did you tell her the truth?" when billie stays quiet finneas exhales "billie" the younger begins to beatbox the beat to her song 'bury a friend' and laughs when her brother sighs loudly. "we haven't even known eachother 24 hours, is it necessary to tell her?", "um, yes? she's gonna think you're single and then catch feelings. once that happens, q opens his mouth then you're snapped. maddie is gonna be mad at you for lying and q is just gonna be proud he made madison feel this way"

"can you shut the fuck up? you're literally talking it into existence" finneas flicks his hair, turning at the intersection "well i won't hate to say i told you so when it does happen" billie sighs, face in her palm as she tries to get her thoughts together "okay but me and brandon aren't that serious. even he knows that", "but does madison? and that doesn't even make sense" billie gets up from the bed, walking out of the room "i'll work this out", "tell her billie"

"and if i don't?" there's a long pause "then i will" she scoffs as the call ends. if billie is being honest, she doesn't know what she's going to do. her brother is always right about everything, only because according to billie "half the time he's busy manifesting the fuck out of it" but she did tell the truth, right? brandon and her aren't dating, except they are. it's complicated.

instagram:

liked by: bhadbhabie, billieeilish and 42,576 more

madisongonzalez: chill day

madisongonzalezupdates: 😍
billieeilish: i've seen better 😌
madisongonzalez: @billieeilish 🖕
mostlymaddie: holy shit billie eilish just commented
fuckmeupbil: why is billie commenting on this-

madison rolls her eyes at billie's comment and walks out of the bathroom, heading downstairs. danielle is sitting on the counter talking to brandon and billie is sitting by herself on the floor playing on her phone while the twins are on the couch watching tv. danielle places the bong back on the counter and looks at madison "hold up. where are you going looking like that?" she can't help but laugh "nowhere"

she sits next to billie and she licks her lips while looking at the younger. madison flips her off and smiles at her then goes on her phone. danielle and brandon soon join the rest of them on the couch, and the group talk and laugh about stupid shit. the twins share their most embarrassing stories they could think of in the moment and they all just laugh and make fun of them about it. suddenly there's a knock on the door. madison gets up "i'll get it!"