25

Third POV

Taeyong is sitting with Jisung playing with his little hands at the little balcony outside of Jungwoo and Lucas's room. And beside them is one overly pregnant male and other one with slight baby bump were sitting while creasing their stomach.

It's been two months since the Queen decide to such a cheap act in order to break Taeyong and Jaehyun apart.

Jungwoo has been overly bolted after finding out that nature has blessed them with three little angles at the same time.

You can clearly here Johnny screaming after this "At least I scored three goals at different time and now nobody is gonna say that to Lucas for having three at the same time." And having Lucas replies as " I am not in dream but at least I am in Superm." And at side both Jungwoo and Ten sighing.

"Where is Doyoung?" Asked Taeyong.

"Jeno is having his hormone problems helping him with that." Blurted out Ten.

"But why do you look so worried?" Asked Jungwoo.

"It's just that my parents are going on a vacation....."

"And you are worried that the Queen would harm them." Continued Jungwoo for Taeyong.

"Don't worry Taeyong that idiot doesn't have much reach outside of this city. They are going for a foreign country she won't be able to harm them." Assured Ten.

"Ya you are right I would like to think to it this way. They deserve this vacation after whatever has happened." Taeyong sighed out.

"So what's the progress between you and Jaehyun. Now that both of you have Jisung at your hand."

"It's just going slow we are taking our time. The announcement was really fast and I don't even know him. So the engagement is final but there a long way to go for the wedding." Taeyong answered.

"Ya it's right to first get to know your partner." Said Jungwoo.

"But when are you and Lucas going to marry." Asked Ten.

"Soon maybe after Taeyong and Jaehyun hyung." He blushed.

"And Taeyong are gonna have more kids or one is gonna be enough for you   " Asked Ten.

"Why are so curious Ten?" Taeyong redirected the Question.

"No just asking." Ten shrugged.

"Actually now a days I have been having this wired dream of having 22 children. I am really shocked by it." He said and Ten And Jungwoo bursted out in laughter.

"But I will have more babies if my and Jaehyun's relationship progressed well. We are giving our best tries to it. Understanding each other. And also removing time for Jisung and ourselves." Taeyong smiled while thinking of it.

"Yes really more babies to baby." Laughed Jungwoo.

"Really being pregnant takes a toll on you." The pink haired chipped.

At the mention of this Ten began to laugh and Jungwoo got a teary  eye.

"Wait Jungwoo I didn't mean to offend you." Apologise Taeyong.

"No Taeyong it's okay just the hormones must be acting." The shortest of them said.

"Ya it's fine." Said Jungwoo while wiping his tears and smiling.

"Sir Taeyong," said a maid which just freshly entered the room.

"Yes" the pink haired gave her his attention.