24

Third POV

Taeyong was looking through his books not really in mind to study he was dead tired. He was just having the usual 'I don't wanna study but why in the hell did I took medicine' face.

He was just looking through his phone having no idea what was going to happen in the future.

Suddenly he got a message from an unknown number being the curious person he is he opened it up.

He was shocked by the contents in them. They were pictures of Jaehyun with a girl. And they were very intimate. Not the naked kind of thing get you minds out of the gutter readers. It was just kissing and simple touches.

Taeyong felt heartbroken. He thought he could trust Jaehyun and fall I love once again but he just turned out like everyone one else.

"Why did you lie to me Jaehyun......why?" Taeyong Said to himself.

———————————————————-

"Is the work done as I asked you to do it." The Queen said while sipping on her martini.

"Yes just asked you asked us to do." Said one of her minion.

"Very good" She Said.

Suddenly the room to her door was bragged open and there stood Taeyong in all glory. His Tiger inside was out.

"Now what would you like to have to keep your fucking shit to yourself?" Taeyong threaten.

"What is this is way to talk to your elders. Don't you have some manners? Show me some respect." The old lady scolded.

"Oh shut the fuck up. Respect is not something you get free with your old age you have to earn it from people." Taeyong sassed out.

"So why did you send those badly photoshopped photos of Jaehyun with another girl. Come one from what angle does he look hetro to you. He hates females including you." Taeyong Said. (Jaehyun loves all of us Nctzens don't take any offense. We love Jaehyun and Jaehyun loves us. In the fan and idol way.)

"Shut up you can't put  blame on me. Do you have any proof that I have done this. You are just blinded busy love once my son is bored with you he will leave you." The old lady stated.

"Proof so you want proof. Ten can you come here and show this pain in the ass some proof." Taeyong shouted. Ten then came into the room with a laptop in his hands.

"Well listen here you bitch-" Ten was about to say Taeyong cut him.

"We don't insult dogs in this house hold." He sated.

Ten rolled his eyes and continued "That's why I am a cat person." He muttered under his breath.

And then went in to look at Queen dead in the eyes.

"Listen here you fucker. This photos are clearly photoshopped. And that girl which is shown is a AI robot design which failed in completion. At least check you resources before you make up a scandal. And about the number from which Taeyong got message is registered on your name." Ten concluded his explanation.

"Now do you have anything to say you mother fucker?!" Taeyong gritted his teeth.

"You know what Lee Taeyong you are. dying today." And went to come near Taeyong in order to choke him.

That's when the time the King stepped in.

"It's enough Jieun we all are done here. You better stay in you line otherwise it won't be good for you." He said this to his wife and asked Taeyong and Ten to follow them outside.

"How did you even find you about this." The Queen asked the last time.

"Now everyone is dumb as you are we have degrees to name ourselves onto." Taeyong Said.

"Hello I am Chittaphon Leechiayapornkul masters in the software development." (Don't came at me there is no such degree I do not know much about degrees.)

"Your majesty what were you doing there I mean..." Taeyong stuttered.

"I was just gonna talk her to leave the castle that's when I found you both in there and I am sorry that I overheard your conversation with her but now I don't think after all of this she would not leave." King sighed out.

"It's okay we will figure a way out." Taeyong Said.

———————————————————-

"Did she really do something so cheap like this." Jaehyun asked.

"Yes literally and figuratively." Taeyong answered.

"Holy shit how can she!" Jaehyun exclaimed.

He then met with an pillow in his face.

"Don't curse our child is sleeping." Taeyong Said.

Jaehyun felt butterflies when Taeyong said that.

He then came close to them and laid beside Jisung.

"Thankyou So much for trusting me and not coming after my head." Jaehyun said.

"Always but don't even think about doing anything like that otherwise you won't like the consequences." Taeyong deadpanned.

"Absolutely my love there will be always you and our little Jisungie." Jaehyun said while patting his head.

"You know I did cried when I found out and ran outside to confront you but I bumped into Ten and he helped and cleared out the truth." Taeyong Said.

"Well then we should go and thank the Seo couple." The taller said.

"Sure we will" Taeyong Said.