4

Taeyong's POV
It's been three days since dinner and there is nothing much interesting going on .

Today there were extra classes for the bio section . As I was about to enter the class my classmates Vernon and Seugkwan stopped me outside of the class room.

 "Don't go in there it's of no use" Said Vernon

"Don't go in there it's of no use" Said Vernon. hearing this  I furrowed my brows "Why?" I questioned. " The great prince of Seoul Jung Jaehyun have passed the order that our professor has quit his job to teach the royal young prince Jeno for the academic year" Seugkwan  signed .

' Your life will take a turn Taeyong' Jaehyuns words replayed in my mind . How can he do this to me to everyone who wants to study . He is destroying others future along with me . But maybe our institution may find other professor but he won't be as good as Mr Kang . I think I shouldn't blame Jaehyun yet what if this is a coincidence.

For today all the classes were cancelled as it was later decided that students would bid farewell to the teacher . So I decided to go back home and help my mother and father in work.

As I reached home my father was already sitting at the sofa. I was surprised to see him as he was not usually home early . " Dad you are home early today!" I exclaimed . Dad smiled in return but I can sense something was wrong " Dad is there something bothering you?" I asked in a soft tone " It's nothing Tae, it's just that your father is becoming old and has lost the power in which he use to work".

I furrowed my brows " What do you mean?" "There has been some problem regarding the finance which was suppose to be sent to the Busan provinces to the royal family there 'the Jeons' but there are some which has arises in the transition and the family is blaming me especially Prince Jaehyun is most worried . That responsible Kid wants to take care of everything at such a young age he also asked my sons hand in marriage".

But why is Jaehyun so worried about this transition I mean I have never heard about involvement in the royal affairs until now it always use to be Johnny or the eldest Taeil never him or his younger brother Lucas. " It's okay Taeyong you should study your exams are coming near" dad said " There is no need to worry , our Sir has been assigned for the royal family so there won't be any exams only the lectures will be conducted by the proxy teacher until they the find permanent replacement." My father nodded and went to his room maybe to find a solution I can't help him if I was good in maths I would taken engineering and not biology.