12

Third POV
Kun was sitting beside Taeyong they were at Hansol's cafe. They are discussing about the grand royal wedding at which Taeyong is gonna be horribly screwed.

"Can't you do something to stop this wedding look at your self you are not ready." Stated Kun.

"Wish I could Kun. He won't let me. He knows all of my whereabouts and to whom do I met. Even if he would be hearing our conversation right now I wouldn't be surprised." Taeyong sighed.

"Uncle Yongie lets play." Said Xiaojun laying he body over Taeyong's.

"Yes baby lets go." Said Taeyong.

Xiaojun got some of his cars and decided to sit beside where Taeyong was sitting on the floor.

"Uncle, when is Yangyang and Chenle coming to play withf me.?" Questioned the little boy.

"Baby I told you they are coming around evening." Said Kun to his son.

"Winwin is coming today here. Did that Japanese manga villain finally allows him to come." Taeyong said sarcastically.

"Hey Yong he said to us on the phone that Yuta is Yangyang's father. He has to be with them. Don't you dare say that he should have been before because Winwin was the one who ran away first." Saying this Kun left no space for Taeyong to speak.

"So why are all of you talking about my boyfriend that way." Said a voice from doorway.

"Winwin! Yangyang! Chenle!" Everyone exclaimed as if they are meet after a 1000 years and not just One week after.

They came in and hugged all them very tight. When they separated Winwin said out loud not caring about the people around them in the cafe.

"Taeyong why in the *whispering* hell are you getting married to the Jung brat?" Winwin shouted.

"Yeah that's what we all are trying to ask but this pink head doesn't wanna tell us." Shouted another loud voice which belonged to Hansol.

Kun slapped the back of his husband head. Taeyong just shrugged at his friends statement.

There down the little boys were having their own meet up. Chenle squished between Yangyang and Xiaojun. Because of not getting enough space Chenle started to cry and everyone covered their ears.

God that boy cries and laughs like a dolphin. Maybe in his last life he must be a child of dolphin.

"Come here my baby" Winwin cooed to his son. He made a granny hand action and Winwin picked him up and he laid his head on his shoulder.

"Mhhh- mhhh" somebody cleared their throats from behind gaining their attention. There stood Jung Jaehyun's youngest brother Jung Lucas and beside him was clingy snoopy like male which Taeyong recognized to Jungwoo as his head was practically snuggling into Lucas's arm.

"Oh hi Your Majesty!" Hansol exclaimed hesitatingly.

Kun was glaring at him how can his dumb husband say hi to a royal.

"Well Hello" said Lucas not taking anything into offense because he is very down to earth person and doesn't care about the status and honorifics.

They room suddenly became silent on their presence.

"Taeyong I just want to talk to you about my brother." Lucas said and everyone nodded and left them to speak.

"You wanted to say something?" Taeyong asked politely. He can't judge Lucas because of his brother.

"I know you hate my brother because of what he did to you and your family. But please just once try to understand him. He has been through a lot and has always protected me and Taeil. He was always there for us. If you can be the light in his dark world then can you please light it up. You know my brother never smiles much or shows much emotions. He is very quiet and considerate person. But ever since you came back into his life I found my old brother back and I tell I am the most happiest person ever since. My brother can be a idiot at times but please always be his guiding light be a I don't want my bother to be lost again. He has been through many things because of our mother. Please be always there for him." Lucas concluded his speech.

Taeyong was at aw by hearing Lucas's words. Was there pain which Jaehyun was hiding from him.

"What did your mother do to all of you?" Taeyong question in pure curiosity.

"Well it is not my place to tell may be you should ask yo Jaehyun sometime." Said Lucas.

When he finishes with his answer he heard some kids playing in cafe. He then looked at Kun and Winwin at the very corner doing some work.

"Are they your kids?" Lucas screamed and questioned to them.

They both nodded so did Hansol. He ran towards the kids picked them up.

"Oh my god they are so cute and squishy. What are their names?" Lucas questioned.

Hansol came by and introduced Lucas to them and so did Lucas introduced himself to the kids.

Then the chaos started three hyper active children and one hyper active puppy trapped inside a giants body.

Winwin was thinking is he really an adult or what because he is not acting like one.

"Please don't worry he is usually like that around kids. He is really happy when he palys with them." Said a voice beside Taeyong which belonged to Jungwoo.

Yangyang came closer to Jungwoo and looked at him intensely and then pointed at him.

"Lookh Jun and Lele he ish snoopy uwu." Yangyang exclaimed.

Chenle and Xiaojun came closer to them so did Lucas.

"See woo even they can recognize who are you." Lucas said while laughing.

And this how the one royal and soon to be royal started to play around the cafe.

But at table Taeyong was in a deep thought and only one person was running inside his mind. Jaehyun.