17

Opening her locker, Imani grabbed her English notebook "So u ignoring me now?" Xavier smirked, leaning against the lockers beside hers.

"Nope, I'm not ignoring u" she said, looking at him "Hope u learned not to play about about my honey buns"

"Yea baby, I learned. But just to say this, that shit was good as fuck" he laughed, stepping closer to Imani. She tried to hide the smile that wanted to form, but failed.

"U owe me another one cause I was really craving one" the locker closed.

"Craving huh?" Xavier grabbed her waist, pulling her closer "Only pregnant woman crave"

Imani laughed "U know I'm not pregnant"

"I do, but I wouldn't mind if your pregnant. By me"

"Boy please. Pregnancy isn't in my future no time soon. We both have a future to think of first, then maybe..."

"Cool" he nodded, smiling. The bell rang for everyone to go to class. Xavier threw his arm over her shoulders as they walked towards the class.

"How's things at home? Ever since u left my house, we haven't been talking much"

"Man" he sucked his teeth "Moms tripping forreal. Whenever I say or think your name, she throwing a fit. And I think she cheating on my dad"

"Damn, really? With who?" Imani asked, looking up at him.

"This Wendy Williams lookin ass nigga. He been coming the past few days and he only come when my dad ain't there"

"Did u ask her directly about cheating on your dad?"

"Yea and she denied it. And my dad been acting funny as fuck too. Coming home later and later, taking secret calls all that"

"U sound like a wife" Imani giggled, lighting up the mood. The couple stopped in front of Imani's English class "Anyway, don't just assume anything ok? Try and figure something out before assuming"

"Look at u, on your undercover type shit" he chuckled, making her smile "I'll see u at lunch" he leaned foreword and pecked her lips "And I won't be able to slide through today"

"What? Why not?"

"Work from 3 to 8"

"Ok, well I'll see u at lunch then" she pecked his lips again as a group of girls were passing by. Ariana looked at Imani and mugged her then bit her bottom lip when looking at Xavier. "Excuse u"

Ariana rolled her eyes and continued walking "Chill Imani, don't let that girl get to u"

"No, don't let that girl get to u" Imani shot back "U know she want u"

"But I want u, so like I said. Don't let that girl get to u. Now go to class" with one last kiss, he turned and walked a few doors down to his class.

Jayceone sat at the lunch table, laughing and joking with his friends. His eyes gazed over towards Lona, who walked through the lunch doors with Imani.

His sister walked off and Lona went to the lunch line.

"Am I the only nigga who think Lona is sexy as fuck?" JJ, the youngest of the group. "I'd fuck her ass right"

"She older than u. She'd be your babysitter before u fuck her" Erin laughed "But she is fine. I usually don't fuck dark skinned girls, but I'd fuck her"

"Aye, y'all just chill" Jayceone mumbled.

"She look like she can ride a mean dick" Lawrence shook his head, as his mind started to roam "And suck the meat off one. Jay, u got some fine ass woman around u. Your sister sexy as fuck, your mom s-"

"Finish that sentence and on God, I'm gon hop across this table and fuck u up" Jayceone said louder. His crew gave him weird looks, but stayed quiet.

Being the asshole he is, Erin was the first to crack a joke "Damn nigga, Lona your girl now or some shit?"

"Don't worry about who my girl"

Lona approached the table and stood their with a tray in her hands "Jay, u wanna have lunch with me?" She smiled.

He grabbed his things and stood up, throwing his arm over her shoulder. The 2 walked off to a near by table "I have work today, so I won't be to the house until 9" she said.

"I been meaning to get u a house key" picking fries from her tray, he went and sat beside her "U need me to drop u off?"

"No, Imani already said she would but I know she has a lot of work and stuff. So can u pick me up?"

"Yea, I got u baby"