Chapter 11

Tony could get used to this; that's the most he's ever come in two days, and he had to say he was proud.

Of course, he could go all night with any gal or guy back in the day and still be ready to go again the next morning.

But that was when he was young; being almost 50 made it hard to keep up with the two big guys, but if they were doing the work, and it wasn't causing his wrist to hurt, he would live this life.

After steve had cleaned him up, he would even admit out loud that he was not expecting Steve Rogers to obey orders like that. He had gotten a glimpse of what it was like to see Bucky and Steve fuck, but that was just the tip of the iceberg.

If Bucky wanted Steve to do something, Steve would do it. Unless he really didn't want to, he would scrunch his nose and shake his head at Bucky, telling him he would rather not.

And Bucky could be mean, but he wasn't an asshole, so steve never had to do anything he didn't want to do. And that's why they worked so good together.

Bucky had an authority issue; he hated being told what to do and having someone try to show him what to do; that's why Steve was so keen to obey.

Bucky liked the be in charge, he had been enslaved long enough to someone who wasn't as nice as him, and he wasn't about to sit there in his own home and be told what to do.

And both Steve and Tony understood that.

So after the little couch incident, they talked over their kinks and fantasies; it was filled with a lot of blushing and a little bit of laughter, and a lot of bonding, surprisingly.

When it came to Bucky's turn, he went a bit silent and looked to Steve for help; seeing the struggle, Tony put his hand on Bucky's shoulder and smiled.

"Take your time, big guy; we have all the time in the world." He reassures, giving his shoulder a squeeze.

Bucky nods and takes a deep breath, "well... I've noticed how you like to take control," he glances over at Tony, so he knows he is talking to them. "And over Steve, that's fine, he likes it... but I don't like,"

"Being told what to do?" Tony guesses and smiles a little when Bucky nods a tiny, barely visible nod.

"Yeah..." he agreed and was glad when Tony didn't do anything to protest; the shorter man just shrugged.

"Well, alright, Buck, you don't have to worry about me trying to command you; I would gladly be the submissive one." With a quirky little smirk, he placed his hands on his crossed ankles and looked over at Steve to see what he thought.

"I'm fine with that too, though I would like to be the submissive. One every now and again, but if that's what you want to Tony, then we can work some things out."

They all ended up agreeing with everything, with no arguments.

And they were soon eating dinner on the couch while watching Bucky's favorite princess movie