Chapter 13

When Bucky was done washing and Tony had rinsed his hair, they both stepped out of the shower. Bucky handed Tony a towel but teasingly pulled it away when tony reached for it. “Ah, Ah, Ah, little one,” he says, grinning from ear to ear. “Say please.”

Tony rolled his eyes, “please, can I have my towel?” he asked, batting his eyes for good measure.

Bucky, the bastard, pretended to think about it before handing it over, “I guess so; I don't want you getting cold.” he smiled and let Tony wrap up in the fluffy white towel.

“Thanks,” Tony mutters sarcastically but wraps up while he can.

Bucky and Tony look at each other, both going beat red at what they see when they leave the bathroom, Steve is waiting for them both on the couch. But he isn't alone. Sitting beside him is the one and only Director Fury.

“Well, gentlemen, it looks like you two are getting along well.” Fury speaks first; standing up, he walks over to the door. “I was just going; Captain rogers can deliver the news.”

Bucky looks at steve, and he seems worried, “Stevie, what's going on?” he asks, frowning when steve just looks down.

“Come sit down, Bucky.”

Bucky does, seeing this is serious. Usually, he would argue, but this time, he didn't, So Bucky sat beside him, keeping the towel wrapped around his waist. He looks at Steve and waits for him to speak.

“Hydra agents came to the tower.” Steve begins softly, reaching over to take Bucky's hand when the man's eyes widen. “So, Fury wants us to stay out here for longer. He promised to bring us better supplies,”

“Did they kill them?” Bucky asks like he always did when notified that a hydra agent had been found.

“Taken into custody,” Steve informs softly. “Fury doesn't want them all dead.”

Bucky scoffs, “if I ever catch any of the bastards, I'm going to kill them.”

“As you have the right, but Fury needs his questions answered.” Tony says, “If he can’t get that from his brain-fried assassin, then he has to get it from one of its handlers.”

The room goes deathly silent, and Tony looks up to see them both staring at him. “What?”

Bucky says, “I'm not brain-fried, Stark.” he stares at Tony almost like he's staring through him. “I remember it all very well.”

Tong glances at steve, who seems to have his jaw set. He was angry too. Tony had made them both mad. “I'm sorry, that's not what I meant.” he looks down, afraid to look at them both.

“Sure-” steve goes to retort, but bucky holds his hand up, stopping him. Bucky was still looking at tony.

“Are you sorry, little one?” he asks, watching Tony's cheeks flush. Tony nods, and bucky calls him forward. “Then come show me how sorry you are.”

Tony nods and steps forward. He drops to his knees in front of Bucky. He drops the towel around his waist before pulling the towel from Bucky. Bucky was half hard, so Tony brought him to full mass with his hand.

Bucky just sat back, letting his legs spread to give Tony room. He gasps softly when he feels Tony's lips wrap around his head. He glances to see Steves looking away, pouting with his arms crossed. “Steve,” Bucky calls, just loud enough for steve to hear him. “Look at how good Tony is sucking me.”

Steve just shifts and shifts his jaw doing his best to ignore them both. He didn't want to watch. He didn't want Tony getting off that easy. If steve had called Bucky a brain-dead assassin, Bucky would have taken him to the room alone. But Tony was getting by with a suck job, which wasn't fair.

“Steve,” Bucky calls again. “Look at,” he was able to finish because steve was standing up; he looked at Tony and held his hands up, “wow, good job. I'm so proud,” he said sarcastically before heading off to the bedroom.

Tony paused, but bucky stuck his hand in his hair and told him to keep going.

“I'll talk to him after he's cooled down.”