Chapter 5

Steve's eyes grew wide, and he backed away from Tony. Not in a bad way... just because he was surprised to hear what he had said.

He had no idea that Tony felt that way... 

He had no idea that Tony wanted Steve the same way that Steve wanted him. Steve and Bucky both wanted Tony. They wanted him to be a part of their life... wanted to hold him, kiss him... fuck him.

They wanted it all...

Tony watched as Steve seemed to back away. Watched as he appeared to get choked up and almost choked on his own spit. Tony clamped a hand over his mouth before shaking his head frantically. 

"No, Ste-" Tony went to say, went to tell him that he didn't mean what he had expressed and that it was all a big mistake... that he was just being stupid and his mouth didn't have a filter.

"You want me?" Steve asked, beating him before he finished his sentence. 

Everything Tony would have said would have been a lie. 

Tony bowed his head wincing at the sound of Steve's voice... he sounded upset when in reality,yhe was just shocked. He wasn't upset; he was actually anything but bitter. he was happy that Tony wanted him and Bucky the same way they wanted him.

Steve grabbed Tony's hands and pulled them away from his face. He placed a hand on his chin and made him look at him. 

"answer the question," he whispers, and Tony closes his eyes, letting a sigh pass his lips.

"yes, Steve... I want you." 

The sound of his voice was something that Steve had never heard before... he was used to Tony being snarky and sarcastic. Not him being quiet and... embarrassed?

"Then take me..." 

Before Tony could answer, the super soldier pulled him into a kiss. Steves's hand was on the back of his neck, and the other was on his knee. 

But most importantly... his lips were on Tony.

Tony couldn't believe that it was actually happening; he was actually kissing Steve... he was actually kissing him.

Steve was kissing Tony. Steve was kissing Tony! And his assassin's boyfriend was in the next room!! Realizing this, Tony pushed him off. 

"get off of me, you psycho!" He yelled as he pushed his chest, even after Steve's lips had long left his. 

Steve fell back on his ass, landing on the ground. Tony pulled his hand up to his lips, wiping the spit off that Steve left behind.

"get out!" he yelled, kicking at Steve, who was staring at him speechless.

He thought that Tony wanted to kiss him.

"But To-"

"Get out!" Tony screamed this time, bringing his knees up to his chest. He wasn't fixing to be responsible for Steve and him getting killed... Bucky had already killed his parents... Tony didn't wanna carry on the family tradition.

"Tony..." Steve said, standing up off the ground, "I'm sorry." he apologized, but Tony didn't have it. He didn't care; Steve had Bucky, and that's all he needed.

"get out, go!" Tony yelled, and Steve wasn't worried until he heard the crack in his voice. He didn't realize that Tony had started crying. Tony had no idea why he was crying. Tony confessed his feelings to him... and Steve told him he felt the same. Not wanting to upset him anymore, Steve nodded.

"Okay..." he says, stepping towards the door "okay," he repeats, walking out the door without another word. 

Confused and a little heartbroken, he walked back through the kitchen door. Passing by Bucky, still scarfing down spaghetti, he walked straight to the bedroom and slammed the door. 

He was mad at himself... which is what he wanted to think; he was angry at the fact that Tony didn't want to kiss him, even after confessing his feelings. he brought a hand up to his face. He placed his fingers on his lips, trying to memorize the surface of Tony's lips. 

Once Bucky saw Steve storm by, he wiped his mouth with his shirt and stood up to follow him, becoming even more confused when he heard the door slam. He walked over to the bedroom and knocked, knowing that if Steve was upset, he wouldn't want Bucky barging in. when he didn't get an answer, he opened the door anyway. 

"Stevie?" he calls, stepping in and shutting the door. "What's wrong, babydoll?" he asks, and Steve couldn't help but let a smile cross his lips when he heard how concerned Bucky was.

"Buck," Steve said simply, crossing his arms over his chest as he rested his head against the headboard.  

Bucky walked over to the bed and gently sat down; he placed a hand on Steve's knee and have it a slight squeeze, "what's up?" he asked again, and Steve just shrugged.

"I kissed him..."