The Millionaire's Mistress & the Hospital Visit

+Austin's POV+

"I could buy you out of a job," Greg whispered while sipping on his prissy glass of white wine. The day hadn't exactly been going smoothly and I honestly didn't need this right now. "In seconds you'd be nothing and out on the streets. Your family's whole legacy gone," he made some weird explosion notion with his hands.

Fucking nerd.

"Why don't you try and buy me out? As soon as I reboot Silver, I'm gonna come back and kick your ass worse than I've ever kicked your ass before," I tried so hard not to yell, but the man was making it damn near impossible to stay calm.

"You know that she's too good for you, don't you? Poor Violet, she deserves a lot better. She's just too blind to see that she literally has a million different options."

"Nice chatting with you, Greg. It's always so much fun," I patted his shoulder while exiting this stupid house out the back door. I walked out only to see Chloe, Sienna and the devil's offspring - I didn't even know it's name - playing what seemed to be a game of tag.

I sat down on the porch steps and Chloe immediately came running over to me, taking the spot between me and the railing. "What's up, Chloe?" I asked, keeping a hard gaze on the red stained porch steps below and in front of me.

"Why are you so sad?" She asked sternly with a completely straight face. If she wasn't only three feet tall, I might have been intimidated.

"I don't even know, Chloe," I wasn't lying. I didn't know why I felt the way I did right now. I suppose I do have Violet, but I didn't do anything on my own to bring her back to me and that was probably what was driving me crazy the most.

"Please be happy again. You haven't been happy since..." She was thinking really hard, "Since we went to Paris! That was a long time ago," she wrapped her small arms around my neck and pecked my cheek, "I love you daddy."

I smiled, "I love you too, Clo."

"Violet told me what she's going to name the baby," Chloe whispered so quietly I almost totally missed it.

"I don't suppose you're willing to tell me," I asked out of sheer curiosity, I don't think I would have been offended if she didn't tell me though.

She shook her head, "I'm not supposed to tell you."

"Um...uh..." I looked up to see some girl, maybe slightly older than myself, hovering over Chloe and I, "This is quite some way to introduce myself. Hi," she stuck her hand out in my direction, but pulled it back in for some reason, "I'm Hannah, Violet's friend. I work down at the hospital...Lil Bump is coming."

"Lil Bump?" I questioned. Who the hell is that?

"I'm sorry...the baby. The baby is coming. We should all probably go."

+
+Violet's POV+
+

Well this was actually quite unexpected. I knew it could be literally any day, but honestly I didn't wake up this morning thinking I'd be in the hospital right now.

I'm scared.

This is all actually starting to set in now. I'm going to be a mom. What if I'm a bad one?

"Is it supposed to feel this bad?" I asked the nurse while holding onto the side rail on the bed for dear life. Sienna and Chloe were playing an eventful game of Candy Land on the floor while Austin laid sprawled out on the sofa, looking like he was about to die at any given moment. I told everyone else to go home because this labor was proving to be a slow one.

"Haven't you been through this before?"

I shook my head and whined, "No."

She looked at Chloe and Sienna and then back at me all confused but said nothing more. Ha, she thought I birthed them.

I asked her a few more questions before she left the room. I guess I was over halfway there now. "Austin," I threw an ice cube from my drink at him.

"What?" He sounded tired, as if he had just woken up.

"What's wrong with you? I thought that maybe you'd be happy."

"Are you happy?" He asked while sitting up and rubbing his eyes. Yep, he had just woken up.

"Yeah?"

"Then I'm happy."

"You're cheesy. I know you're not ok though. What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I swear."

There was a light knock on the door, followed by the sound of it opening and heels clanking on the floor.

Silvia.

What was she doing here?!

"Are you girls ready?" She asked with a smile while looking down at Sienna and Chloe. They pushed the board game to the side and stood up at their own paces. Ok, I guess she was taking them for awhile. I suppose that would be good because then I could get down to questioning Austin.

They said their goodbyes and then they were gone. It was weird not having them around.

"Lets go for a walk," I suggested while sitting up slowly.

"You're literally about to pop a baby out, why do you want to go for a walk?" Austin asked like the sassy teenage girl he truly was capable of being at times. "You're crazy, Vi," he shook his head and smiled.

"I just wanna talk."

"Why can't we talk here then? Your logic is a tad bit flawed if you ask me."

"I guess you're right," I admitted defeatedly. "Why do you seem so sad?"

"Can we talk about it later?" Silence, "Chloe said you told her what you're going to name him. Care to share?"

"Hell no," I sang.

"What if I don't like the name you picked?"

"Too damn bad!"

"Just promise me it's nothing like Reign or Kingston. You picked something classic, right?"

"Classic enough."