The Millionaire's Studio Apartment

Well, this place definitely was no mansion. It was still nice though. A lot nicer than my grandma's little cabin house. It was a studio apartment, with two bedrooms and one bathroom.

"What are you thinking?" Austin asked while setting Sienna's carseat down on the coffee table. I could tell that he was still a little on the intoxicated side, so I'm pretty sure I'd be fighting with him later about whether or not he was capable of actually holding her.

"This just...isn't you. I kind of expected something, I don't know, fancier? This place is more me," I explained as he threw himself down on the sofa.

"Maybe that's why I bought it," he said quietly, making me think he didn't want me to hear him.

"You're insane," I said just as Sienna started to bawl. Austin jumped up and tried to pick her up, but I pushed him away, "I don't think you should be holding her right now. What if you dropped her? I know you'd blame me, so back away."

He sat back and gave me a defeated, childish look while crossing his arms over his chest. I reached into the carseat and picked Sienna up carefully. She was super light, fragile. I didn't want to break this poor kid! "Is she hungry?" I asked, thinking Austin would know her way better than me.

He looked away from me childishly, his arms still crossed over his chest in a huff.

"Ok, whatever. I didn't really think you were in a position to be giving me the silent treatment. You're more of a baby than Sienna," I told him before walking into the kitchen, hoping to find a bottle in there.

There were three already made in the fridge. I grabbed one and walked back into the living room, just to see Austin still pouting. I decided to ignore him and sat down on the leather love seat across from him. I popped the bottle in Sienna's mouth and she immediately calmed down. She started to have a battle with keeping her eyelids open, and eventually she lost. "Where's her room?" I asked.

Silence.

I rolled my eyes and got off the chair, slowly walking down the hall trying to not wake Sienna up. Lucky for me, every single door was open so all I had to do was peer down the hallway, and I found it. It was the first room you saw.

I walked into the room, instantly being engulfed by a pink paradise. There was a simple white crib, dressed in pink princess bedding with stuffed animals galore, right in front of the window. The walls were obviously pink, a light shade at that with various wall stickers of princesses and fairies. The thing that really caught my eye though, was the playhouse sized Eiffel Tower up against the far wall in the corner. It added something to this room, a bit of a Parisian feel. I guess it made sense to have it in here, since the Cruise family migrated here from Paris. It added a bit of a cultural aspect to the room and I liked that.

"She likes it too." I almost jumped at the intrusive voice that broke my thoughts. That could have ended badly for Sienna. I knew Austin was in the room without having to turn around for verification. I was going to give him the silent treatment now as I walked Sienna over to her crib and gently placed her in it. "The tower that is," he clarified as if I didn't know that's what he was talking about already.

"Yeah, I can see why she would." Well, there goes the silent treatment.

"I'm sorry, Vi," he whispered, his hand coming in contact with my shoulder. I wanted to jump away from the touch. I wasn't ready to forgive him yet.

"For what?" I asked, trying to make it seem like there was nothing wrong, like I wasn't still hurting from the words he had said to me awhile ago.

"For everything." I finally turned around to face him. "I'm sorry for dragging you into my crazy life."

How do I respond to that? Like I said before, I wasn't ready to forgive, but I definitely didn't want to act like I hated him either. I don't think I'd be able to handle the time away from him again.

"Why are you still with Silvia?" I asked, the pain in my voice clear to the whole world, "Why can't you divorce her now?"

He wasn't able to answer my question because the doorbell rang throughout the house. Austin left the room and I followed at a safe distance.

He peered through the peephole and sighed loudly, "Silvia," he mumbled while turning to me. "Hide somewhere," he whispered.

"I am not hiding," I snapped. "Hiding is for teenagers."

He gave me that intoxicated, cute, angry look and I couldn't help but laugh at as he turned around to open the door. Silvia's disgusting body came into view. She walked past Austin, making sure to drop off her Chanel Boutique bags on him.

As she walked into the living room, I noticed how it looked like she just came back from the gym. She was wearing pink yoga pants and a black sports bra, with Nike running shoes. The woman didn't care what the public caught her wearing I guess. The thing that really caught my eye though, was her stomach. She just had a baby and it was already back to flat and perfectly toned, with the faintest outline of some sort of pack. She even had a diamond stud on her belly button to give it that much more pizzaz.

"Violet?" She asked in her squeaky, high pitched, plastic voice. "How are you? What are you doing here?"

"I was actually just going," I said while skillfully dodging her hug.

"No! Stay. I insist. Let's make some food, I'm starving," she said as Austin came into the room, dropping all of her bags on the floor angrily. "That was not necessary," she pouted while walking into the kitchen.

"Do not leave me here," Austin pleaded.

I smiled sinisterly. "I have friends to get back to. You kind of pulled me away from them," I said.

"You left willingly and you know it."

"What are you guys talking about?" Silvia walked back over to us...well Austin, with a glass full of red wine in her hand. She planted a kiss on his lips and he quickly wiped it away with the sleeve of his hoody, "I missed you, baby."

"Ok, I'm gonna go," I dragged myself over to the front door, unable to handle another moment of Silvia.

"No!" Austin snapped while reaching over and pulling me back, "Don't leave."

Silvia sighed, "She wants to go, let her go, babe."

Something in him suddenly snapped as he turned to face Silvia, "I want a divorce."

+++++++++++++++++++++

Hey everyone! I'm super happy with how this story is going so far. When I posted it, I never thought it would do this good...so thank you!! I have a question for you all though: Who's your favorite character?